3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dirka228 05.04.20 08:52 pm

Cho do if there is no VR (Half-Life: Alyx)

See reviews. Well, if you really want to play what to do? I know go to work if you have 18! But if not then mine
with school lunch money , but to save will be under 100 years . In Russia or in Ukraine are complex. clubs may enter vr and ask for a menu if there is luck. While! If there are errors neoprenlite seriously please I'm 12 years old!)))) While!
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
anotoleololo 05.04.20

dirka228 wrote:
mothra reviews. Well, if you really want to play what to do? I know go to work if you have 18! But if not then mine
with school lunch money , but to save will be under 100 years
the fool advises in 18 years to work to save up for BP. hand face, Yes, you have to eat enough for the month in 18 years, not that BP

g
gmh4589 05.04.20

dirka228
Man, I'm almost 20 years older than you, you can say, fit to be fathers. What would I save up for a VR helmet, that way I have a year or two to spend money on food and utilities and the remaining to be postponed for a helmet. At the same time, I have to forget about such pleasures of civilization as clothing, medicines, well fun in the end

P
Pingeres 05.04.20

dirka228
As far as I know, there are builds allowing you to play Alyx with the company. But it looks ugly. But I heard that someone makes a mod for the game on PC.

M
Magnum 500 05.04.20

Will but-VIAR version and then play 90% of the Russian audience. So far, only to wait. Of course the fact that crapped out Gabe, it's a spit in the soul of fans, but who will be considered for the Russian segment of players?

M
Magnum 500 05.04.20

gmh4589
Helmets on domestic space appears in the mass access not earlier than 10 years.Buy them for 100 or even 50K for one game no one but the majors will not be

g
gmh4589 05.04.20

Magnum 500
Well, then you can 1000 p to defer from each paycheck for 10 years just to save up)

S
Spiny 05.04.20

I at a salary of up to 70K R. bought a computer i7 8700k, at first it was 16GB of RAM(32 made), RTX 2080 Ti, mother, PSU, case(then another, and changed, not cheap), cooling CPU and later + air cooling case. And it took HTC Vive Pro 100k+ RUB in the Fall of 2018 took all but some, and then like in November took RTX 2080 Ti. Like in the spring of 2019 took BP. Saved on a computer somewhere in the summer.

k
kalakop 29.01.21

Spiny is
certainly not good to brag, but still the hint is clear, we buy phones more expensive than VR and no one complains that there is nothing to eat. You can save up, installments, the secondary market, and support for popular VR - you can look after a not the most expensive varic.

R
RavenW89 29.01.21

already released a mod from Unreal Academy
is available on YouTube and Nexus mode

X
Xaser 29.01.21

I think that it will be possible to play Alix without VR when a mod is released that completely adapts all the mechanics for keyboard with a mouse and only the plot with locations will remain from the original.
I mean, in the finale, I see a shooter with a normal FPS look like in HL2, without severed arms, with normal running and adapted and reanimated areas of locations where a teleport is needed.
Then I'll play it.

R
RavenW89 29.01.21

Xaser
will not be like that, right now there is nothing to edit the game at this level)
there are no Developer Tools for it

X
Xaser 29.01.21

RavenW89
Now not, then it will be) Over there people from Unreal Academy are already transferring the game to UE4.

R
RavenW89 29.01.21

Xaser is
not, so then it is clear, and when later) they immediately want, at least in April something like that

G
Game_testerr 29.01.21

===

A stable working mod has appeared on the network ... one

way or another, apart from a helmet, you need a VERY powerful computer so that the game does
not slow down even on medium ones ! but it's worth it 200%!

======

s
stasichx 19.03.21

Game_testerr
Have you tried playing without VR yourself? Can you tell me how to find the latest mod?