3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CaptainUA 05.04.20 08:54 pm

The screen resolution in Warcraft 3 (Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos)

Good day to all! I have the following problem: recently bought a laptop HP Pavilion DV7-2120er. The car is good, only the screen resolution to the maximum it 1600x900. Recently put the Vario, and found that there is max. resolution 1124 x whatever it is... playing very uncomfortable on the sides of the black stripes, and the game is not full screen, terribly lame. Is there any way to change it? Thanks for the help in advance:)
17 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lessy 05.04.20

well, in the game settings set the resolution 1024-768 and standards should all be

here at me for example is 1280 - 1024 :DDD

C
CaptainUA 05.04.20

Not so simple:( At any resolution lower than 1600x900 the game is not full screen (the sides of the black strips), it is very inconvenient! I just have the monitor on the laptop is wider but lower than the usual 17-inch. That is, I have no resolution 1280-1024.

L
Lessy 05.04.20

well then I guess you're in the options to play, face it

C
CaptainUA 05.04.20

I've asked to unsubscribe those who know how to help, not people that make pointless unfounded conclusions:)

L
Logan_d 05.04.20

In the registry (in the thread of the Vario -> Video; if competent, you will understand) tell a new permission (reswidth, resheight). Only options will be stretched horizontally :)

C
CaptainUA 05.04.20

Ugh, I actually don't know, but it seems I read a little, figured out... except that he's hardly in the registry is, the folder I just rocked, didn't install:(

C
CaptainUA 05.04.20

All thanks, solved the problem:)
Thank You Logan_d!

K
KALENAYa__BATAREYa 05.04.20

molodec!

L
LoveIt.RaseeQ 05.04.20

ATP you Logan_d!!! solved the problem kinda.

g
gStone 05.04.20

Anyway, using the registry panel play menu is only stretched.
How to make without stretching who knows the thread?

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 05.04.20

gStone
no, the game is ancient and does not support shirokoformatnoy

g
gStone 05.04.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
However, well I'm on my 50 FullHD with the distance meter is played with a normal ratio of all objects, and even found a way of distancing the camera so that more objects fit on the screen.

Confused only the bottom Board, and I am sure that if you want you can and it justice to find and will have to do it through pindossky Anglo-movnye sites. But I'm not good at degradantskaya languages (proizoshedshih from the Latin-Etruscan), so for me this whole Saga using the built-in plugins to translate the text (or the whole page)...

R
Rusla1305 05.04.20

Guys, tell me please!? Played in Varick on a full hd monitor, the resolution in the game accordingly, it was 1920 and there is a monitor ate, put the other in which a maximum resolution of 1600\1024. Start the game, everything seems to work, but the monitor writes that does not support. How to be? What to do? For earlier thanks)

a
antykiller101 05.04.20

Go to Google and write there this in the search, then look on the found sites that write on forums and articles.

a
antykiller101 05.04.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
At the very like there is support, recently our craftsmen made this little mod .dll, it is a pity that you can not play with him on Garena and Roubaix, but in the single picture but a blast. That's all I know.

M
MW RACER 05.04.20

Does not change the resolution via the registry , how to fix ? Version 1.31.1

K
KaBaNeChI 25.10.20

The bangs. I turn to the full screen and it puts me beyond the resolution and in the end -Out of range- . I end up with a help. whether you can somehow change the range and resolution.
I tried to do it through PUS-run-regedit-And there already through file me permission, but it didn't help.