3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Olwskold 05.04.20 09:04 pm

Impressions from the full game (Jade Empire)

Finally she came out! The first game recently I was able to sensibly port on a PC, a small counter just to the camera, which, IMHO, too Nico to the ground and during the battles he likes to pick all sorts of bushes and stones. But it pays off stunning gameplay and let's not fashionable, but eye pleasing juicy picture, which, incidentally, is absolutely not demanding on the computer, playing on max on my ATI 9550 and 1 GB of RAM, and sensible, not breaking the fingers are controlled, not even preshlos to reassign keys. Generally not wasted so much time on the transfer, not something with RE4
A Must-Have!
63 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tl_JB 05.04.20

Gameplay and uravleniya not satisfactory, the dialogue and the plot is good as always. It is a pity that there are no additional costumes for alter-ego

I
Ice Arrow 05.04.20

I was confused is that drunken style :) when glavgeroy worth - drunken style, when it - also drunken style (though why only the legs and the head with a strong blow). BUT when move - he does it as usual! but the movement should match the style. you can certainly say that in General each style has its own technique of movement, but still like it or not - drunk that is different from all that glavgeroy really getting drunk :)) it would be much more fun if he was unsteady and stumbling. a great example is when the opponents (and the player) disoriented using the style hidden fist. very good looks and could have passed for a drunk :) is that hands them the right to put! well, blood and chopping off heads with the sword campaign only works on assassin. in General the game is cool. the plot managed to surprise me - I'm in the process of passing immediately became in my head to scroll all the familiar clichés and figure out where all the same road and it will all end, but some turns I wasn't expecting :)

d
dimi4 05.04.20

I can not understand - whether it is to play??? Passed a few missions, fly on a mosquito plane and horse horse it looks to me like a Fable or am I wrong? And the same Fable looks larger chtoli... here I think - to play or not to spend the time to play Fable??? One pleased: first the fact that it is absolutely undemanding and fly with a decent picture, and the second supports Joypad feedback;) I'm right again, glad for your Thrustmaster dreamsi

G
G-man 05.04.20

Game God very similar to KOTOR. It is seen that made the game apparently the same Bioware and published=)). So many elements taken over. But personally, I still liked it. Game pleases its Eastern harmony, even the mini games are not much annoying.

Z
Zonya 05.04.20

Help, I can Not understand I love it all even on max even on min. I have 2.500 p4 1gb ram radion x1600 pro 256 mb strongly especially love it when doing the super kick ( right mouse button) who knows what the problem is, help

Z
Zonya 05.04.20

awww people, why no sign of life, where are you??!!!!!!!

D
DeeFo 05.04.20

How to do combos, if any?

m
majeX 05.04.20

People, I generally like all Japanese, Rpgshki, too, but have no idea what this game is.
Question: is it worth it?..

R
Reverrius 05.04.20

majeX, is definitely worth it! This is one of the best RPG on the Xbox, and now we have. One of the best games of 2007, apparently.

m
majeX 05.04.20

Bought, played. Played sovesm time - delayed robust design. Fucking game.
Very pleased with the lack of brakes, with nice graphics. And management of the surprisingly comfortable (not even believe that it was a port...ports remember DMC3, Onimusha and RE4).
In General, mast HEV)

K
K.B 05.04.20

Not impressed ...
half hour run and threw
too much in KOTOR like
and Chinese mythology is not close to me
doll Persian no, equipment no, normal trade
not mine, in General ....

R
Reverrius 05.04.20

Something like KotOR is only a plus. Chinese mythological setting, I agree, not for everybody, but much more original after fantasy. Little you running around, half hour only.

K
K.B 05.04.20

well, it's like , for me to minus a solid IMHO
here are the Baldur it would be a plus
and Yes, elves are already sick
want about birches and devils))))
I then tried
still not gone, something's bothering me here can't understand that ...
snickering at all apparently))

R
Reverrius 05.04.20

K. B, and maybe you have pirates left (I mean, which can be annoying) and should wait for the localization of beeches?

B
Bugaga Velikiy 05.04.20

and what date does it come out? (localization)

K
K.B 05.04.20

Everything can be ))
I usually try all only a license to buy
and then something rushed .....

R
Reverrius 05.04.20

Conroe, on the official website of the beeches, says that in March... but I think worth the wait in the beginning of April.

B
Bugaga Velikiy 05.04.20

don't wait and bought.. now have normal Rusik to understand the native Russian language))

N
Nord 05.04.20

Passed. Overall impressions were very positive. Although pirates turned out to be overly clumsy. There are the same screen saver... And for an Open Palm and a closed fist they are no different. But it will charge on reptiles pirates.
Now let's talk about the game itself.

After hours of playing I forgot about
Knights of the old Republic. Actually the comparison to Which should be
last. First of all the story. Yes, here it that is necessary. Although, in all
games from Bioware is a great story, almost each of which has one point after
where the game is flipped upside the head, there is some
plot turn that reveals a terrible secret (KOTOR) or converts
the main character (БГ2). This is in Jade Empire. At first, the game attracts
his anturazhnye and battle system (because not every game can wave
hands and feet (especially half RPG)). Then in the case enters the story and
the characters (the developers talked about a lot of romantic lines, this
I found only one). No mistakes have not yet seen the port passed
very good (graphics a bit patched, a new monster added, new style,
well and still something on trifles...), glitches too yet did not see.
IMHO jade gear is much stronger than Feybl. Because interesting,
faster and livelier... Maybe the fights are repetitive, but they are very
brutal (especially with the storyline characters). Some are passed
only times from the 10th, when the player comes which style is best here
apply.
Certain patterns in the game are, but they are not as obvious as in
Fable, even if it is something already learned moment, it is not
draws no attention and quietly smokes on the sidelines.
The music is just gorgeous. Drums, flute and some great jinki
complement the overall picture. All characters voiced (and it pleases), and
voiced all the characters (even the ones that hang out near the tea house and
those that sit in it).
It is worth saying a word about the combat system. A lot of styles... a lot... Nice
you can change them instantly (first slow an enemy, and then hung
at him). Each style is individually pumped and gives
certain bonuses. Sisema equipment greatly simplified, only
insert into amulet stones (I often forget about it... When the screen
is slashing, not amulet). There are weapons, but it's a little... I saw
the spear and the sword somewhere in the game hiding styles with two swords, axes and
clubs (if not mistaken). If after reading this, you're thinking - Nuuuuu... how
a little... wrong. All this with the head missing.
New world (universes Forgotten Realms and Star Wars is good, but
because you need something out of the ordinary series), new combat system, interesting
the plot, well developed characters - what more need for happiness? ;)
Jade Empire is a great game. It's something fun to play, and it is not
ceases to surprise with new twists and events. In General, a game made with
soul, and these have recently produced less and less.

K
Krutilator 05.04.20

Nord, romance while playing for man is possible with Dawn Star, Silk Fox IP.

The game is THREE ENDINGS!!!

Too bad that Isla late in the game to choose the path of the oppressor the world of Jade Empire, most of the companions will need to personally eliminate the...