3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Razdunk 05.04.20 09:05 pm

The bug with the bow (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Play this in Skurov, everything is fine. At a certain point, run up to the dragon to shoot a bow, and then BAM the game freezes and the sound goes. Well I backed up right before the fight.
Start again. BAM - again hangs. And so each time until I thought of a dragon plugging sharpening. Around the MAG, then back to the bow moved, preserved. Play, play, everything is fine. And suddenly again when firing it. Reinstalled the game, already downloaded from another site, the Internet sought out the cause of the problem. Nothing helped! On the minimal salary is already set(although the computer pulls the game on ultra perfectly): nothing has changed! Play the pirates, mods do not have, but the client went with three add-ons.
What to do, Lord?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
DirtyLol 05.04.20

bugs with animations, sound. ie when using a bow. look for a problem in the mod, if any.

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

Razdunk
The problem can be in drivers. Video drivers ...

R
Razdunk 05.04.20

saturn7774
in General, even the update of fire wood did not help. I go in game, shoot, and, as before, Skurov hangs.

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

Razdunk
But the challenge may be too new wood. :-)
I had the driver roll back, and now I selectively put ...

S
Shadowarm 05.04.20

First time hear about this

a
arah 05.04.20

Razdunk
Pirates can still Unofficial patchи brain to soar had to rearrange the old version and the error disappeared