3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cinnabar 05.04.20 09:05 pm

The basement doctor virgin (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

https://imgur.com/a/atghR
Please tell me how to open these locks.

Also found another barrel(one here and another on the street) that are nailed to the place, I wrecked them but no effect.
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cinnabar 05.04.20

For those who will wrestle with all solved - it turns out you can just hack pick.
But the question remains relevant with the barrels

C
CEMENTATOR 05.04.20

just politicial things out of the cabinets and all. pulled and ran. then came back and locks her bony finger opened. These Windows continued to glow. There from the entrance to the room(cave-basement) there were some huge blue arrows on the walls, two pieces. I have them on the way once chattered. Maybe because of them? But things just flew into a backpack without any problems.

d
demon4040 05.04.20

I've searched and searched for the answer to the question :WHY would a DEMON KILL a BARREL IN ROZBITA BOAT IN his BASEMENT????
The deeper in DOS,the more questions

PS:waiting for the answer to the question,at least partially

m
mescal 05.04.20

seems like something you can slip him the fog of death instead of a fish,just do not understand when and where,the backpack is two scrolls the exchange of fish of emptiness,tell the doctor that he can take his fish

S
ShaD 05.04.20

Spoiler

r
raspisnoy1 05.04.20

stupidly revealed the finger

O
OrisLumenis 05.04.20

One of the options is the use of beaten drums:
1) In the barrel on the shore put the fish cavities and the pyramid of teleportation
2) Yuzaem scroll to take fish of emptiness or something like this
3) Teleport to the pyramid and voila we uninvited in the Doctor's house in the basement.