3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 05.04.20 09:05 pm

can't leave the sign of the call and use the red eye (Dark Souls 2)

Well, the whole point in the title. why could this happen ? just at one point stopped it all work. and Yes, I'm in human form.
10 Comments
Sort by:
T
ToXeNsiUs 05.04.20

JABA AZAZINA
You're not in the Covenant of Champions? There are also places where the signs and multiplayer items are just not available. Checked in other locations?

J
JABA AZAZINA 05.04.20

ToXeNsiUs
forgot to write not in the Covenant. entered into a Covenant of some kind, the tower had, thought he, again dzurny way put anything. on the other lokah checked, for example, in the forgotten fortress. there is almost always connected to other worlds, and now do not yuzaetsya.

d
drag_in 05.04.20

Internet-enabled?
bone order yuzaetsya?

J
JABA AZAZINA 05.04.20

drag_in
what nonsense about the Internet as I do on ng theme created ? about bones don't know, never tried

W
Waffen 05.04.20

JABA AZAZINA
Maybe you have softban?If you can't invade,and in your world you can,then it is likely softban.But it should be written at the beginning of the game.

J
JABA AZAZINA 05.04.20

Waffen
hmm, that's interesting. kind of wrote nothing. what can softban to give ?

W
Waffen 05.04.20

JABA AZAZINA
Gave me a couple of times,when the invasion of my world,I firmly Wisla game and had to restart...and incorrect exit from the game - is that you specifically (as if) pulled the cord of the Internet to avoid combat or defeat, let's say in pvp.It is possible to crank several times,and then softban.And you need to use a Bone of order to restore....

T
ToXeNsiUs 05.04.20

JABA AZAZINA wrote:
what can softban to give ?
By the way. If you used any cheats while online (I'm not saying you are a malicious cheater, but if still used) can without warning by the administration to throw your account on the shadow server. This is when everything seems to be fine with the game, but don't work no multiplayer items. Invade not happen, a sign of the call to put useless, and similar troubles. Perhaps this happened in your case.

J
JABA AZAZINA 05.04.20

Waffen
I like the Internet's fainted during the game, but I don't think because of this, because it was not in pvp combat. just after 10-15 minutes I noticed that there is no sign of call. thought that features of a location.

J
JABA AZAZINA 05.04.20

ToXeNsiUs
I do not use cheats. only with the game launch riva tuner. vryatli he could be banned, for it is not the first time him start