3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
a1one_X 05.04.20 09:08 pm

A small survey for those who are donating to streamers

Want to ask a few questions ONLY to people who at least once Donati streamers:
1. What prompted You to be willing to share their hard-earned funds with a stranger who is streaming the game?
2. How did You feel after you send donation?
3. Whether You'll bother in the future?
I thank all who will participate!
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksator 05.04.20

Not Donati.
1) I'm cheap and therefore not Donati.
2) I do not watch this video.
3) certainly will not. I need something to eat.
Thank you for asking.

r
rPeBoJL 05.04.20

Donati? this is probably flailing in the don

p
pineapplepenapplepen 05.04.20

not Donati, because I don't like this format. Need to adapt to the streamer, under his time. It's like a TV... This format is deprecated. I'm more of VIDOS on YouTube. And those who are donating, that means they like...

D
Delphis 05.04.20

psychoanalysis is a special one of some kind, the topic was the streamer apparently future

k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 05.04.20

Or given only a mad.

R
RussianQuaker 05.04.20

Karina!

a
a.kornolov 05.04.20

1. What prompted You to be willing to share their hard-earned funds with a stranger who is streaming the game? - what I like, as a person not only plays, but how it behaves, how it communicates with the public, though it is not necessarily how ugorayu and takes all garbage, in General, is uplifting after a hard day's work.)
2. How did You feel after you send donation? no, it is like a good waiter, leave a tip.
3. Whether You'll bother in the future? - Yes, if you would like, but my donuts are cheap, I don't think the weather will make the serious player)

a
aleks1979 05.04.20

1) Donati those whose channels like.
2) there are none, because I know that it is all free of charge.
3) Will periodically.
PS. And look at the stream, some for a few thousand R. unfasten.

R
RussianQuaker 05.04.20

Th about Karina nobody remembers?

B
Barzee 05.04.20

1. Zadonatil once. Then the twitch was in fashion the function of donation: you can create, order playing on some stream video from YouTube. I couldn't resist the temptation to order one freaky clip for wh40k.
2. The satisfaction of seeing the reaction of the streamer and chat.
3. Unlikely.

K
KIRGO 05.04.20

My opinion about people-donors.
Such people should be treated is sick people who think that the streamer needs their help, although the streamer on the contrary separates people on the donut in all possible ways and people in the life of a little praise and appreciate love to hear from streamer kind words sazontev him and see yourself among the best month among donativa this streamer.
These donatary want to be meaningful in this life, so donate the streamer, they think they've done a good thing and they feel good.
The result is a mental illness.

R
Ripper Man 05.04.20

I'm shocked honestly. what is the stream randomly will not open, then all those beggars on chtonit collected.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 05.04.20

Don't watch streams for several reasons.

1) Annoying and don't like, if you sat down to watch the game, and there in a third of a streamer (even if he's Hamming it finally scribe). Not understand and do not understand probably never, why my webcam with a face to put on the screen during the game.

2) im also almost a third of the screen, which often write any game and other shnyaga streamer distracting from the gameplay.

3) If the streamer is not one, but allegedly with friends is playing on the grid, often they sit there and only heard : ha-Ha-ha... ha-ha-ha and other bullshit are the type on prikolchiki ( don't know the audience playing something).

M
MelShlemming 05.04.20

Don't like that the streamer is reading chat more than playing the game. And when the banners out to full screen with sound: so-and-So put as much money.

m
masha 05.04.20

I'm on YouTube watching online Russian translation is a bit as annoying, then just background listening, after completely shut down. Not interested like that.
Cinemassacre Plays I like to look at the record, some in a circle watching.

I might zadonatil if there was anything.