3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PapaSaloEst 05.04.20 09:09 pm

Which faction is the most powerful and interesting? (Elex)

A question for those who beat the game once, what is your faction stronger and more interesting of all in terms of quests?

I read the description of the rogue talents, so they can pump up the speed! Maybe they are the strongest under the buffs?
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 05.04.20

Quests are all the same. Nothing prevents you to pass quests of the other factions. Speed also for not being an outcast, like use a weapon of clerics being a Berserker.

H
Hakein 05.04.20

Berserkers,the real spirit of Gothic:D

M
Master Ken 05.04.20

Most of the quests you can go through without joining a faction, and should do, I would not recommend even Obessu to Suva until the fraction is not defined. The weapons available for everyone , hurry with the choice of faction is for those who want to make a mage, and quests up to level 18 is enough, even without Abassi.

m
moblin 05.04.20

Chose the clergy. I love high-tech cloth. In fact, it was my only selection criterion.

N
Nyanco 05.04.20

There is a choice of perception more, you want a high-tech fiction - clerics, a La fallout rogue, but if a fan of Gothic, the Berserkers. My choice fell on the rogue used it, and here it is magic!

S
Stanislavich 05.04.20

Nyanco
And what hinders to throw drugs playing a Berserker or a Cleric? Faith does not allow (game)?

N
Nyanco 05.04.20

Stanislavich
Duc most powerful only to be done, why would I want half-measures?

G
GG4 05.04.20

Nyanco
So buy recipes from merchants and do, it does not need to be an outcast. The rogue recipes you just can not buy, and learn to save money (which is in abundance).

N
Nyanco 05.04.20

GG4
I will write differently, the rogue skills are improving time and the effect of doping. Again, why the half measures? Clarity do not interest me, for berserkely I already went through what was sorry so that only vanity for me!
p.s. the names of the factions, a La the version of Pol.

D
Ded MastDay 05.04.20

Nyanco
In the Polish version of Clarity?
Ahaha!

N
Nyanco 05.04.20

Svetoslav
So! ))

S
Stanislavich 05.04.20

Nyanco
Not quite. Duration Stimul and prep itself is high.
Playing for the cleric,\Bursa, buffs for +50 damage, do not operate too long, even with a pumped duration of 5\5, the duration is slightly higher than the duration of the strengthening of the mind.
Base duration to 45 seconds most Stimul seriously decides.
At medium levels, when you racked the duration of 2-3\5 the clergy ' s bercow buff for the bonus damage to last less. what's the BAF from the strengthening of the mind, fall under the 1 power of the mind to give 2 times a buff for +50 damage.
And the skin and Ianka are even longer than the soups. for 45 seconds. when the soups only 40.

1-fight\batch only 3 areas may need increased duration enhance the mind. This is the final assault Ulbricht, the attack on the detachment of elbow and the storming of the ice Palace. In other embodiments, even on ultra difficulty. all or almost all enemies die within the duration of the Strengthening of the mind.

the buff duration from stamov and prep from a rogue is not the best idea. it would be better to increase efficiency, for example, 50% to the strengthening of the mind gave 200% damage and 300%. this version of the Game for the Rogue would be justified by the higher quality drugs.