3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
katammar 05.04.20 09:10 pm

Russifiers from ZOG (NieR: Automata)

Good day, I bought the game on sale in Steam, and thought it to start playing for know English well. Then I learned about russifiers from ZOG, and I thought probably better to play with Japanese voice acting and Russian subtitle. But as I understand it is version 0.7 that is, the translation is not final. I wanted to check with people who know how the translation is and to use it or is it better English? And should I wait for version 1.0 or is he so good?
6 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 05.04.20

katammar
If you know English well, you better play with him. I myself Rusik't tried, but I think as usual a lot of ad-libbing and a variety of errors

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 05.04.20

Passed the game in all 3 languages, know English well, Japanese only started learning recently. And I will say personally my opinion, people did a good job, live some hard and there are no errors, if any oak in English, we play on rosevictor, all the most important thing you will learn, and this will not spoil the thrill of the game.

F
FYFYFYIFL 05.04.20

katammar
The translation is excellent,and all those permissions?

O
Odin1997 05.04.20

katammar
Well, actually, he had been 1.0, but I don't understand why the download is hanging 0.7...

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 05.04.20

and where to download it no problems??

l
lyaga11 05.04.20

repak from hatab everything is there