3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
shprotatom 05.04.20 10:16 pm

Russification (Life is Strange: Before the Storm)

I think it's time to stop buying prostituzione game, thanks to the developers for the respect for the Russian players. Even if the subtitles did. The Brazilians, the Portuguese, the Chinese, and we? I pay money, I want to see high-quality Russian translation. Or that they will not be screwing as much money in sales in Russia, not to pay off the subs made for the game, let alone voice. I'm not a racist, and developed campaign. Why can't I see subtitles?
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lamossus 05.04.20

shprotatom
I think it's time to learn English and stop complaining that the world does not revolve around you.

M
Medveddrg 05.04.20

shprotatom
Wait for the translation from talmach

A
Anglerfish 05.04.20

shprotatom
shprotatom wrote:
I think it's time to stop buying prostituzione game, thanks to the developers for the respect for the Russian players. Even if the subtitles did. The Brazilians, the Portuguese, the Chinese, and we? I pay money
And what for then to pay? Makes you someone, and you decided to take this to General discussion to persuade you to pay or condemned someone who makes you?

m
meagarry 05.04.20

shprotatom
I think it's time to stop buying prostituzione games
Well, it seems, don't buy it. What's the problem? Why this subject was to create?

S
Saulet Erboluly 05.04.20

shprotatom
Play the original, so interesting. At the same time learn the language. And so I did. Year do and work to pay off. Will play any game in the original pride and laugh at those who are pissing on the English language. It is a world language. Everyone should know

s
scorg94 05.04.20

I support the idea that it is better to learn English, but the publisher would spend the money on translation and not on ineffective DRM protection. The first part of the game was released quite a while ago and got an excellent rating, so this is not a dark horse, that can miserably fail in sales.

S
Shine 05.04.20

Since when translation to any language is the responsibility of the developer and not the local publisher/localizer? Which have the game in Russia.
The fact that the game supports Chinese, English and Spanish - extremely logical, because it is the world's leading languages. In other countries, obviously, someone just came from.

R
Rottan 05.04.20

Lamossus wrote:
I think it's time to learn English and stop complaining,
That's what the peacocks always want to give a face, turning the cheek.

D
Daidjer 05.04.20

shprotatom wrote:
I think it's time to stop buying prostituzione game
I'm not buying. What is more, buy only with a Russian voice acting. All the rest of the torrent edition. )

s
shprotatom 05.04.20

meagarry
Wanted to know why they are not russificator.

s
shprotatom 05.04.20

Self-Murderer
Not an obligation, and interest sales of goods. I, as the buyer will be pleased, if it is russifitsirovannye. And who the Witcher localized?

S
Shine 05.04.20

shprotatom
Translation you'll get fans, but a full localization without the support of the publisher in the country - the process is expensive and time-consuming, and apparently Square Enix does not believe in this case the Russian market is promising.

s
shprotatom 05.04.20

Anglerfish
Yes, we decided to make it at General discussion. Why in the grocery stores so much stuff, for which ask for money, but someone pays, so it becomes even more so as there is a demand. So we have a delicious sausage made up of meat and milk from dry powder, and this is not found, even if it will cost more and will at least in a single instance. And the answer is simple, don't like, don't pay.

H
Huskarl Krstk 05.04.20

Daidjer
Even Akella take?
shprotatom
This milk can be poisoned easily.
The main thing that the meat is not rotten and fungus-the rest is paperwork.
Oh boy don't like it don't pay it sounds like you're one hell of a bruise.

D
Daidjer 05.04.20

Huskarl Krstc
Anyone. If only there was voice. At least from the fans (for example Sabater). Saba is an anachronism.
For example the localization of Akella - Fahrenheit, Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, etc. And the poor localization of these games?

W
WindR 05.04.20

Doing simple. No Russian language (at least the subs) - so we did not expect, respectively, do not buy. Waiting for the translation into zoneofgames, download torrent version and play. There is no need to encourage the lack of localization. I better translators, I lovers money, here's someone who deserves for their work.

w
we get what we deserve 05.04.20

The previous part came on the atmosphere in the original. Do not share the principle of having to buy exclusively Russian voice. If the team can articulate the rear seat, as Amateurs tried to do with Fallout 4, die whole atmosphere of the game, tied at the dialogues. Is it worth it, purely in order to hear the native language? I think not. Matter who dares to voice and how he would do it, but focus primarily on the game, not the language that they hear in the process.

N
NightHawkreal 05.04.20

Interestingly, I'm playing the game in English (such as the Russian Teyla I immediately cut off), but for some reason the original one I was more comfortable in Russian.

Z
Zlonchello 05.04.20

WindR wrote:
Doing simple. No Russian language (at least the subs) - so we did not expect, respectively, do not buy. Waiting for the translation into zoneofgames, download torrent version and play. There is no need to encourage the lack of localization. I better translators, I lovers money, here's someone who deserves for their work.
+100500

A
Antisocial 05.04.20

Wait downperiod from tolectin. Although promtovsky translation is already there, but there's Comedy capital:
Spoiler