3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snip 05.04.20 10:16 pm

The South Wall (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

The Institute for passive aggressive
Well, there is of course a matter of taste, essentially in BS I would not go and would not have chosen their side, for they only and do that walk around in their power armor. In General they mow the right thing. Subway on one side are right of course, but on the other to give vent to robots...synths? Something comes to mind, the matrix, terminator Yes, in General synths are supposed to serve, but not to run here and to live my life, because it would be quests for the underground pass, but they won't..something like that. The only one who more or less is the Minutemen, but they also want to kill the Institute, there would have to agree or even work together, it is a pity that such an option was not given. It turns out that in spite of the shitty methods of the Institute, still choose it =)
141 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.04.20

but on the other to give vent to robots...synths? Something comes to mind, the matrix, terminator Yes, in General synths are supposed to serve, but not to run here and live my life

You're confusing the robot and synth. Confused matrix and synth. Confusing the terminator and synth.

The meaning of the synthetics inherent in their title. Synthetic. Not a car. Synthetic. Synthetic man.

You're confusing personality with artificial intelligence. They behave like people and feel like people (for example, Curie). So they don't have anyone to serve. The only thing that distinguishes them from human - artificial creation that, Yes, allows you to program synths. But on the court than, for example, Sint-hunter, programmed to kill, better raider, mercenaries and so forth? They are not to blame. The fact of the creation of robots that can think and feel is already there. Don't need the Institute to say OOPS, WE were WRONG, here WE ALL TURN, need to accept the fact and build on it. And they are the typical villains, almost all treat the synths like garbage and rabbits.

P. S. we haven't had snow, so probably new year Wall ended.

A
AT_Sagor 05.04.20

Hello! ANTO me again. Congratulations on yet another part of the annals of the South Wall!
Strong is the wall, built on the conscience, there is no dwarven technology.
The voice from under the counter: SchA, just about the eggs not forgotten. In them the secret is in the eggs!

S
Snip 05.04.20

You're confusing the robot and synth. Confused matrix and synth. Confusing the terminator and synth.
Be well, the basic idea is that in sintech AI prisutstvet well, or at least the IP or IR
And it already is bad =)

Synthetic man
almost)) no matter what the body, most importantly how the mind is taken, and this is usually the program...as the same Curie =)
In General, for me this is not acceptable, because in the furnace of the subway =)

Well the raiders for their crimes and therefore die by my hand, as well as synths are attacking villages =)

We haven't had snow
is iubr ended?)))

Strong is this wall
there is =)

no dwarven technology
magic =)

L
LongVampire 05.04.20

What the hell is the forum on Morrowind, discuss the Fallout?

K
Kelt 05.04.20

in General, updated the bakery, decided a week ago in the evening after work in a sad mood of melancholy to overpower the fix 70 +/- Gb TES Online and honestly, these are just shit from the word at all

we're in 2010 or some bearded year, I do not remember already, discussed (certainly because of its high naivety (not counting Icarus) and romance) - how cool would that be to see in Tamriel Rebuild the pieces of mainland Vvardenfell, wow

But suddenly, I've seen everything from Valenwood to black marsh and the Argonians theft on black markets. But I do not play any MMORPGs, so how the crab looked in the quest part and there is anything from the Troll Sheogorath well done to the characters of the races of Khajiit (including voiceovers). and you can just play another of the Scrolls without any need to leveling, farming, Grande or whatever it's called - just seeding for quests for the solo X)

K
Kelt 05.04.20

so, in 70 hours fleeting I realized how much time has passed since then, like me, Ellie and the Sniper had discussed the Rebild in search of interesting, youth spare =(

S
Snip 05.04.20

Celt, advertising?)) I had vowed in some of whatever MMO to play, and time is lacking, and IMO it never will =)

K
Kelt 05.04.20

and it was so - called from the Gazebo, then Jeremy Soule wrote in the contact that for my pleasure, ready to record a couple of sound, only I would reklamy

X_0

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.04.20

in cintah a AI prisutstvet,

No, just their minds are artificially created. Synthetics at the first generation, the idol, the more artificial intelligence, Yes.

importantly where the mind is taken, and this is usually the program...as the same Curie =)

So what?

is iubr ended?)))

Yes, started with showers))

TES Online and honestly, these are just shit from the word at all

I thought about it, but remembered that I'm not 18, so as of now I online games is simply physically can't play. A couple of years ago in Vovka played, but it scored.

Even the trailer addonchik the island missed somehow.

S
Snip 05.04.20

I online games is simply physically can't play
I remember how night raids in the game Vovka...and many hours of continuous Kac, or the same dailies which in the end gave in-game currency...well when I remember to play...in anything =)

a couple of sound
so the most interesting and memorable sound has already been recorded;)

So what?
Oh, nothing, just a dispute about anything =))

Scored yet at all..was in Stellaris got another update/addition...in General conquer the galaxy for the time being =)

K
Kelt 05.04.20

I thought about it, but remembered that I'm not 18
why we age so quickly?( not only for games, but in General, this domestic(

I remember how night raids in the game Vovka...
in fact of salt) I'm far from a MMORPG person, I thought that took and took for the collection on sale at the time, and the whole game is the leveling/farm for leveling and pvp content never loaded even once.

And the Gazebo was suddenly poke a lot, just hundreds of quests, which eats time as a whole as that is the pumping, with the only difference that I was surprised - that it is possible in principle to perceive MMORPGs as a normal RPG, where you one does not impose this endless farm Moscow, any Guild, etc.

so the most interesting and memorable sound has already been recorded;)
so he had brought)

in General conquer the galaxy for the time being =)
you wanted to say savoisy ceramic pots into orbit? :D

I remember there came dlska with the scientific stations and the orbit of the living metal, or something new coming?

S
Snip 05.04.20

And the Gazebo was suddenly poke a lot, just hundreds of quests, which eats time as a whole as that is the pumping, with the only difference that I was surprised - that it is possible in principle to perceive MMORPGs as a normal RPG
WWII in the beginning, too, is betrayed, and after reaching a certain level, quests, interesting diminished, but the nerd quests added..in General, everything is cleverly done, first tighten and then let go =)
Can't of course I'm wrong and in TES online are all different, but just interesting quests for a long time is not enough like =)

I remember there came dlska with the scientific stations and the orbit of the living metal, or something new coming?
last time when I played, it was version 1.2 or 1.3 in General, for me..a bunch of new live metal, mega structures, Leviathan, on the other, made factions, new technologies..
In General, I have evolved to such a level that inundated awakened from stagnation, and ships so much that my poor percent don't have time to calculate everything, 10 years of gaming I have is 1-2 hours real time =))

so he had brought)
hmm..a pity that I have next period of bismutite =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.04.20

why we age so quickly?(

I have no such problems:)

A friend took to read the graphic novel. Read two hours ago, still can't understand that I want more to do go to sleep or curl up on the floor and die in the shower.

S
Snip 05.04.20

Icarus, what have they done Novella? O_o

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.04.20

Brutally murdered my receptive inner world.

S
Snip 05.04.20

All the trouble =))

z.s. is also all seasons of the third season of the walking from Telltale out...so much time to take it all? =)

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 05.04.20

Celt wrote:
this endless farm Moscow
Either farm +/- rates are large, either for quests quality.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.04.20

z.s. is also all seasons of the third season of the walking from Telltale came out..

Play any episode of any game from telltale => you passed the game from telltale.

S
Snip 05.04.20

Alas, it is, but still will go passed the same two parts, why not the third pass? =)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.04.20

Well, you've just complained about the lack of time)