3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Layneks 05.04.20 10:18 pm

Whether to meet the troops BS after ending for the Institute? (Fallout 4)

Whether to meet the troops and vintokryl Brotherhood of Steel in the Commonwealth, after the ending for the Institute? Perhaps the question will seem stupid, but still. Want to beat the game for the Institute, therefore you need to destroy the Brotherhood. But sometimes it is interesting to observe the clashes BS on the rotorcraft in the Commonwealth and would not like, that they completely disappeared after beating the game...
6 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry3Fingers 05.04.20

RAM building on the rotorcraft will not. But there will be patrols of synths, which can help fend off any enemies, among which will meet the remnants of the brotherhood.

S
Stoic 05.04.20

Layneks
In the endless quest Institute Purchase I'll have three knights BS to select technical documentation.
Sometimes in quest of Claim BS found in the hardware store.
Well, if you really going to miss them, you can go to the police station in Cambridge and there to dunk. They are constantly Canada.

M
Mag Otshelnik 05.04.20

Meet.Is help the allies, and so forth

L
Layneks 05.04.20

Okay, thanks all for the answers.

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

In any passage, will meet all the factions ...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 05.04.20

The presence of roaming the wastelands synths after the destruction of the Institute has always made me think that somewhere there are still outposts, and possibly, production of synthetics in other places.
With stray fanatics from the Subway so clear - they have a lot of appearances and agents, all at a time is impossible to eradicate.
But the brothers-where did you climb?