3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
amorphyc 05.04.20 10:18 pm

Contract mission, \"Bank Robbery\" (Dishonored 2)

Tell me how to fill the contract Quieter water below the grass when they begin the plot to move the warehouse - triggered secret police, the soldiers running up a contract and overwhelmed!
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 05.04.20

amorphyc
The Internet chtol not able to find the passage? Here is a brief description of the management incentive...
Spoilerthe water below the grass.

Again the contract where you want to use your skills in stealth. You need to copy the page from the address book in the office of the Director of the Bank. Miss the moment very difficult, in the story you will get in this Cabinet. A contract must be performed without raising alarm and without killing the guards, to facilitate the quest you need to perform a side job and get poppy tincture ( you can buy at auction, or steal) Throw the infusion into the vent before you go to the Bank and execute the contract.

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.04.20

amorphyc
Throw a sleeping pill and in stealth no one while go(don't tread on sleeping).

a
amorphyc 05.04.20

Are you kidding me, experts? I explain everything you say - I did all the contracts counted, BUT when on the passage you have on the remote control to move a vault guard picks up the turmoil and the quest becomes a failure. Apparently, you can get into that vault by some other means, without touching the remote.

S
Sergey 82 05.04.20

amorphyc
The address book is not in the vault, and on the table in the principal's office. First, copy the page (contract executed), and then move the store and produced a knife in the story.

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.04.20

amorphyc
Strangely, I through the Board were held and all the rules.

E
Eynart 05.04.20

If I remember correctly, even using the poppy tincture the alarm will still raise the dude that is guarding the iron door and we woke up, so he opened it.
In order for him not to Wake, you can go the Bank on achivku Perfect crime, in the Internet there are guides how to do it, there's no one to Wake up is not necessary. Will need skill and Foresight bead pearl firing button.

Mr.Caduceus
So you're not waking the guy behind the control panel door on the second floor.

Sergey 82
Exactly.

amorphyc
Remote touch is still have. But you can move it to the vault without trouble (achivka Perfect crime).

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.04.20

Eynart
That dude does not raise the alarm, he just wakes up and then opens the door.

E
Eynart 05.04.20

Mr.Caduceus
And then, when you move the vault, he's yelling Wake up,!.

M
Mr.Caduceus 05.04.20

Eynart
And so that's why everyone woke up! And I thought that because of the noise of the store. Nevertheless, my quest is not failed(I transferred the repository from the beginning down, and when it ran into the top and took everything).

a
amorphyc 05.04.20

Eynart
Here you seem to be right! Watchmen to Wake was not necessary. I will look in Internet this way and will have to revert a little bit the game ago. )

H
Hayabusa 05.04.20

amorphyc
The store does not have a remote control to move. Need to find the lever to disable the brakes on the Elevator. Take the Elevator to the third floor and through a hatch in the ceiling and climbs to the attic, there is an electric pole. Sneak to the right and there you will find the lever. Then the rod you need for the chain to climb back down and disable the brakes. Will be a cutscene and you along with the Elevator fall to the basement. The contract will be executed.

d
danulaca 05.04.20

amorphyc
After you move the repository must say standing next to the microphone something like it's All right, it's just a verification mechanism

a
amorphyc 05.04.20

Raven
I think the noise will all Wake up and the contract will fail, fact!

a
amorphyc 05.04.20

danulaca
Thank you! This is the right option!

H
Hayabusa 05.04.20

amorphyc
Not a fact, I did so. The thunder will be strong, but the contract will be executed.

V
VioO 05.04.20

this problem.log on to the store,where the first robot was running it,quietly turned off the alarm,make a couple of steps or just standing and somehow Wake up! =_= what's the problem?