3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20 10:20 pm

Eleks - But Man Skye 2017? (Elex)

Actually, a subject.
I remember how wildly chipili But Mans sky in 2016. After its release, about 1 week, every youtuber and twitcher did stream\the passage But the man of Skye. The game blew the game industry, Tens of thousands of Satisfied Players, thousands of positive reviews, Reviews with ratings 10 And 12 of the masterpiece for all time in each corner.
And so... within the first 4 days, and after that a complete collapse of the game.
Game PR for the game hypovase, do paid positive reviews and the game advertising.
But as soon as people understand. that candy they slipped all the mood from the game has changed instantly on how it.

Something I would suggest. what Eleks will happen the same thing, only much earlier, to be exact - she even your HYIP is not the word, as is shit, but still on YouTube,\the twitch people are paid is still energetically promoting the game, give it 9-12 out of 10, and in the comments srach such that comments are disabled.
Read the reviews - more than half of the surveys had been removed, so as not to bomb a bunch of people.

Actually. deserve whether Eleks title But the man Skye 2017? your assumptions
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEXIY4EVER 05.04.20

Guys, zabante this Troll

p
peper433 05.04.20

ALEXIY4EVERОн another 100 posts I will write)

p
peper433 05.04.20

Enuard Aid
You bought the game?If Yes, and you bomb)May tabernacle you a refund)And then another 200 posts I can't stand )

S
Saint01 05.04.20

It is the piranhas then the paid-for the people ?

b
bruxism 05.04.20

action RPGs few games, divinity can and rules but I'm sick to play in 2017 in a step by step shit. In recent years the Witcher, falaut, Skyrim , nothing more normal fiction. I'm tired of playing Eleks only in the final Chapter when I had to kill 50 enemies for this quest.

D
Devil477 05.04.20

Well as such PR the from piranha was not,so the comparison with NMS not too good, and the game in General is not bad , with their mistakes of course but overall nothing.

a
alexolld 05.04.20

I am a fan of Gothic series and Proven-Pasta happy, I was waiting for such game in this version. A lot of schools, but for the atmosphere and quests(I have ten years did not explode farts, like in the quest with the Rat, when he gave me Chloe. Oh, how I flew to him then, intending to wrap his balls to the fence, slowly dismember puny body, eyes gouged out and with the feeling slowly turns to tear out each tooth, but only a few words he was able to cool my fuck" and I just calmly said - all right, already. Come on, spill it, what's the plan? I just smeared with emotion...), as well as for the good old piranese boy, you do not go here, there's hurt... And then hurt, and then all you're boots will leave to forgive all. Over the last two or three years, no one toy I didn't eat so that I lost track of time. The most difficult, of course, hell, trash, waste and sodomy, but I get a sadistic pleasure. The game is not top, but for me it is the best that came out this year, even though several fit igrulek that came before it.

S
Siniy Kot 05.04.20

Enuard Aid wrote:
After its release, about 1 week, every youtuber and twitcher did stream\the passage But the man of Skye. The game blew the game industry, Tens of thousands of Satisfied Players
it's a reality?its in the first hours of utterly crap
WATCH CARL!!!
personally, I'm in it for 4 hours was enough,but thinking again it go-say still most of the schools was removed from the game and made more interesting

N
Niko Sidney 05.04.20

alexolld
I'm also a fan of Gothic. Eleks I really liked it, except for the suit. But the advantages outweigh this little annoying element.

M
Mefistofeus 05.04.20

Enuard Aid
Yes, Yes... Poor team of 30 enthusiasts DISBURSE reviews! In the age of the second Internet access to bomb from buying nettohotel a sign of stupidity, who the game is interesting - bought. If you remove the Autolock and patched graphene mods will be a strong 8-9/10 for fans of piranhas.
I understand that the game is not drawn to 2017, but the developer support.

S
Shkudi 05.04.20

The Troll himself strollerov;D It is necessary not to be lazy and so much text to roll instead of the ordinary game-g**but.

g
gengsta1991 05.04.20

Enuard Aid
How tired you are, moron.... How many posts have written that-that the game is bad? 6-7? Your opinion is already well known enough to print already hnyu all

s
sesilben 05.04.20

Yes, you bombed more than the author) I for example identity very unhappy with the game he is old money with Gothic 1 and ............ still a shit feeling from Eleks

E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20

http://www.playground.ru/articles/obzor_elex_kogda_vernuli_2002_j-55108/
that's actually very thoughts, gentlemen.
On Metacritic the game as well, sadly, dropped to the level But Mans sky))
Waiting for the award Alexo title But the man Skye 2017 ))

B
Bagaley 05.04.20

The game follows the same structure as the first Gothic, but much larger in scope. Rails ruin the game but in the first passage is not think about them. What kind of miracles can we expect from the Gothic 1? First time pass interesting. Replay is boring, even if not all saw. I do not regret that took the game, but I will not repeat.

K
KotEpOdNarKotE1 9 05.04.20

Bagaley
Well, if the game held for the first time something like that is more interesting, and the ending is not very developed. So we can safely put 5/10