3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Smirnov 221 05.04.20 10:21 pm

How to put Russian language for the game , if this is not possible?) (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

17 Comments
Sort by:
C
COOP-LAND 05.04.20

Hmm maybe because the game itself is English but the subtitles are not Russian ? -_-

C
COOP-LAND 05.04.20

Or at least
Spoilerage translated into Russian language, localization is made in the form of voice and subtitles. Localization download has no meaning. If the game is still not Russian, go to game settings and make sure you have selected the desired language. In that case, if this doesn't help, go to properties \in the Language box, select "Russian".

V
Vladimir Smirnov 221 05.04.20

MIDLAKER
no, the game is fully in English and sho do I do? that sho

V
Vladimir Smirnov 221 05.04.20

Hello,the language of the game depends on where the game was bought,so excuse me
here che wrote the seller

C
COOP-LAND 05.04.20

Vladimir Smirnov 221
I'm excited I don't have 2000 rubles to buy these games ))) can it's funny how in SWTOR)))

C
COOP-LAND 05.04.20

Vladimir Smirnov 221
just like in WoW where it tells you to this currency when buying patch )))

d
dragonlord2219 05.04.20

Vladimir Smirnov 221
Write to support to explain what you need Russian language. In orign't been in touch but uple in such a situation quietly changed the version of the game on the account (sometimes require proof that you bought a game like email with a key game from the store or your account or the disc if it's a physical copy and change)

V
Valera Poeshkin 05.04.20

I wrote and they replied it is impossible to change because I bought it in another region

A
Andrey Baulin 05.04.20

Vladimir Smirnov 221
Well, once bought, why not look available languages?

a
assyy nuar 05.04.20

Andrew Baulin
not that he didn't buy plays with stolen goods aka

U
Uluchshayzer 05.04.20

I bought the game in Israel for 80 euros out ggwp

v
vitalik76 05.04.20

Uluchshayzer wrote:
I bought the game in Israel for 80 euros out ggwp
It would be strange if he were there.

K
Kaskad131 05.04.20

3 hours I chatted with support. They can't issue an international version, they have it just yet.

b
bakshish 05.04.20

bought a stolen account for $ 100 and wants Russian language))

F
FastFurious 05.04.20

look for programmers who will find the right line in the executable that is responsible for language, and ask to change it
A similar theme was done with Mass Effect Andromeda
There are no other options ( replacing the exe, replace the config, replacing file names in the English localization on Russian, other dances, nothing helps)

M
Max_Prime 05.04.20

FastFurious
Yesterday I just did this, but it don't work out( you Need to change something else

M
Max_Prime 05.04.20

FastFurious