3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LRS 05.04.20 10:21 pm

Strange problem with the mod PILGRIM (Fallout 4)

Welcome. I night a strange glitch with the range in this fashion.
When in range of vision you receive any illuminant and gamma becomes yellow if you want to take the camera so no illuminator or blue. Because of this, in the settlements at night a complete mess. Gamma jumps as crazy.
Thread who has encountered this problem?
Files put everything right, everything according to the instructions with nexusmods. No mods to the lighting present, the test on a clean game.
Please help me to understand. Such Beauty and such a BUMMER =/
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan Morozov 05.04.20

one of the options is conflict with other mods ènb

s
saa0891 05.04.20

LRS
With the help of this program
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7804/
remove ENB,and put on a new one if the bug will remain so you put that something is wrong.

L
LRS 05.04.20

Kostya Morozov
Well I say, on the zero game bet =) If there were other parts from other ENB, then I would itself they thought and would just move the game on a new. But again, I decided to play Fallout 4 when came across a review of this ENB, and this made him the first to check out and then add those mods that I liked before and new ones. However, immediately stumbled upon this sadness.

saa0891
Thank you. I'll try. But put really right according to the instructions. Foreign. There to make a mess is difficult, to be honest. All as here

L
LRS 05.04.20

Nothing helps. Tried all three variations of fashion in the kit. Was digging around in the internal settings via the button END. Even reinstalled the game. It is pure, even without any mods, just all DLC. Clearly put in the instructions with nexusmedia. Useless. At night the white balance is jumping like crazy near the settlements. Can't be just me this happened =)
Give good advice and please do not write: - put not right hand curves, googling, whatever, I have everything working other mods conflict... and so on in a similar style.

A
Ababkov Denis 05.04.20

How is the menu of dialogues in fallout 3 to download menu mods?

L
LRS 05.04.20

Damn, figured it out. In the course of this mod have not been updated and conflicts with the files d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler.dll in more recent versions. That mod recommends, namely 311 on the website is not a long time, but came up a version 307. I put (as recommended - last) 323 and it was this glitch.