3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suckxd 05.04.20 10:21 pm

Features of locomotives in the second act (Diablo 2)

Wanted to know how to keep the wig in the 2nd act,as I understand it you can make 3 holes at different levels of complexity once and are constantly driving through it. But I tried to create a game hole,then have mules quest is still not credited... Can someone describe in detail what you need to do thus led parovoz. I have holes completed up to the quest when you need to kill the stupid,ie put the stick
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
ALEX_FORUM 05.04.20

suckxd
Th for holes ????)

s
suckxd 05.04.20

ALEX_FORUM
the hole is a character who found, collected two pieces of stick together, killed the Summoner, and put

A
Andrew Hell 05.04.20

The hole when inserted the rod and a passage to duriel opened.All now create the play of a hole, and you have a game with the inserted rod and open the passage. Now you need at least one mule in the game, which counted towards the quest for the breaking of the altar, and killed the Summoner (i.e. only killing Summoner you can go to duriel and tyrael).Make a hole, the Sorka, the mule killed Sameera. Look at the holes in the quests sign the tomb, after that you can hole out. Fly killed by Sorka fool.Carry on walking up to tyrael, open TP. The mule comes in TP (in the quest it says you cant blah blah..., but did not pay attention).After he touches tyrael's quest to be counted, you can go to town talking to jerhyn and Merzifon. Before touching tyrael mule - making the rest of the mules that remain in the city.After zacatechichi tyrael - they quest also counts.

Z
Zitbastard 05.04.20

Each chimney should be conductor(a mule with a broken altar and killed the Summoner) who will speak with the angel. Create the play of a hole, make the main Persian out of a hole from the game, killing the main Persian fool with tyrael not say, open a TP next to it, you mules, give all party guide go and talk to tyrael.

m
minovalo 05.04.20

It is possible and without wires to get in A3. ;)

i
ixdon 05.04.20

Hole creates the game. Sorka comes to her. Hole obketive the Sorka and out of the game.

Out of context sounds particularly nice

f
firkax 05.04.20

the author, you will regret it

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 05.04.20

-a hole created the game
-led the Sorka and canyon crossing
-looked at the hole sign and brought it
-flew with Sorka to the lair fools, TP to town talk to jerhyn , killed fool
-ran to tirely, but not talking with him
- TP to town and talk to Merzifon, then make all mules
-all parties and only after that Sorka talking to Miralem
profit all the mules run in the 3rd act

m
mazzilavbane 05.04.20

you will all burn in hell

f
favyyav 05.04.20

the hole only needed to Helle
and the girder are all written

s
suckxd 05.04.20

Dmitriy Zhigunov
thank you rescued)

T
Thraex pig 05.04.20

I have no conductors 7x7 doing Well with holes of course.I'll say even more,my mule doesn't speak to Turalem)

s
suckxd 05.04.20

Thraex pig
Well, as described by Dmitry...

K
KumirMolodeji 05.04.20

It seems after such discharge are fixed,and that all of Firka cons, I suppose it plyusanul

A
ALEX_FORUM 05.04.20

suckxd
The hole...the context...insert your nickname...... and you can write in German???)))))

s
suckxd 05.04.20

ALEX_FORUM
Someone with Golovenko very hard...

m
minovalo 05.04.20

Had already merged more than once. Who should, he realized-took.

R
Resu 05.04.20

thank wigs!