3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WaRPLeX 05.04.20 10:22 pm

Is this game still alive? (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

There are a lot of people lives, really all she's still not tired! I went 1 time and she got bored! Right now in Gotiku2 the dish.
Well, you monsters!
256 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dairel 05.04.20

I haven't played) but to discuss still interesting) due to its good memory remember everything to the smallest detail)

B
Begemot 05.04.20

It's a vote of respect or Vice versa?!

r
roadcop 05.04.20

That's just the kind of person who is not a roleplayer at all, and the runs of the game, regardless of genre, Kwak do this quest about Guybrush or Sokker Manager, so he's in an RPG random person...

P
P.S. aka Ne]x[uS 05.04.20

Is there somewhere it is written or someone says that hours of sitting at Morrow - NO...>>>
We're discussing the problems associated with the game and stuff!!!!

And Gothic get bored even faster than the Morra!!!!

_
_Lana_ 05.04.20

warplex and you found cool stuff in the Morra or the brain is not enough

K
KyTy3oB 05.04.20

And I do on the computer has ceased to play.
And forum fed up, I've been here a rare visitor.
It is necessary to organize an interesting topic.

E
Elfa 05.04.20

Gothic is poorer in content but it is much more attractive and internee Morra. That's for sure....well, for me at least.

D
Dairel 05.04.20

damn, so many times already discussed preimushestva and disadvantages of Morrissey and Gothic) too lazy to repeat) I will say briefly - in each got something from the other) both good and bad)
Kutuzov, the same garbage about games) but the forum is hanging out)

-
-Wyveren- 05.04.20

Hmm...so I'm the only one...who on the forum rarely appears and Mora rarely plays ....With 23, more cannot appear.....

S
SAND 05.04.20

And yet it is a pity that the game dies. Most everything has been a Morro and repeatedly, and new players are very few. Well , you see, who will buy the game two years ago , what a b I b it was not. And the forum also, I think, dies. No, not because people on the forum are few ,they are just enough (the forum is always on the top lines), but because of issues less and less , and talk off topic more and more. And it's a bit disappointing.

S
SAND 05.04.20

And it is a pity that the theme about anecdotes closed! Probably very overloaded was. I go there a couple of jokes I wanted to add. It should be used to create a new!

w
wesker 42rus 05.04.20

A classic of the genre. Mora 10 years more to live.

V
VoYaona 05.04.20

She will always live!

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.04.20

Lived,Lives and Will Live.
There is clearly ressurect LVL 10 worked-_-

M
Mr._Sin 05.04.20

Well vykolupat same themes...

P
Poddatyy 05.04.20

Lenin lived, Lenin lives, Lenin will live:))

v
vvekx0 05.04.20

I with the appearance of PC play. This game will never get bored... unlike Gothic... it's the story pohlesche than in all RPGs together-taken :) remember, for example, the Tribunal and the same quest from Alma - enable storm in Mournhold, it is really a masterpiece... in Gothic there is nothing like this! (this type IMHO.)

V
VasiliyMS 05.04.20

The game was born!And will live forever!!!

R
Rachpur 05.04.20

Yes, I play it slowly))

A
A.Soldier of Light 05.04.20

Well, you monsters!
What do you mean )

Alive and will live forever as classics is a masterpiece of its time. As they say, no matter what.