3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
... ... ... 05.04.20 10:23 pm

The plot (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

The time has come for thread dump.

How do you think will be in the upcoming m&b story...? Whether he is there, in your opinion...?
28 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElendiI 05.04.20

I appreciate the IIB for the lack of plot, oddly enough) I like to write it myself. So it would be better if the Banner more opportunities for this. Dialogues, politics, diplomacy. More intelligent AI. I want sozdavat the plot and not follow a given line :D

... ... ... 05.04.20

I think it would be nice if the world worked.. history, events, dynasties of kings and lords, the customs of the countries and peoples.. and so on, in General.
And all of the plot, well, the maximum that could be allowed - the presence of the secondary storylines for each state.. purely for a change and it is minor.

E
ElendiI 05.04.20

It would be nice. But the main story is not necessary, even a hint of linearity ruin the game. But history, any quests associated with them is very handy.

... ... ... 05.04.20

But the main story is not necessary, even a hint of linearity ruin the game
I'm about the same.. it will take all fucking the same freedom of action that was in the first part.

S
ShamomahS 05.04.20

I will say this: I want to see the second part all that much to me in many mods for Warband I've played.

For example, mod culture, where your character studied every faction and received a bonus. The hardcore Russia, due to the breakage of weapons and armor (in combat), and others. Everything has long been invented and implemented, and developers only need to choose better, to invest in a new game and to make it all work.

E
ElendiI 05.04.20

The hardcore Russia
I still remember the first person through the slits) It was awesome. And breaking spears...

... ... ... 05.04.20

ShamomahS
Outplayed recently in Russia.. in fact, the opinion did not become better, does not cling.. but about hardcore back what you take, yeah...

S
ShamomahS 05.04.20

To ElendiI
the first person through the cuts
So I also played :)
Spoiler
pix.PlayGround.ru

N
NightHawkreal 05.04.20

For me the story needs to entertain himself quickly bored.

E
ElendiI 05.04.20

NightHawkreal
Yes, it is tiring. I dream about the functionality of Total war in terms of economy and diplomacy.
but the linear plot is not necessary. Let it be anything disturbing not to play freely, not paying attention to the plot.

... ... ... 05.04.20

If the story were influenced by the actions willfully taken by the player, it would be cool.. but it's dangerous in terms of implementation.. can lead to a huge number of bugs...

E
ElendiI 05.04.20

noyoucant
Here in Gothic 3 (1 and 2, not played) of the player's actions don't affect anything. Killed the king nobody cares. Here the main thing - to get to this point.

... ... ... 05.04.20

ElendiI
I'm the opposite just for the fact that it was not...

v
vidgin 05.04.20

Ideally, it would be necessary to make in TES:
1. original a bunch of small quests around the world (depending on what your current profession and position in society),
2. also two or three storylines (supposedly like the fighters Guild, mages, thieves). I.e. consisting of several tasks.
3. No main plot.

Thus it will be possible to do my own thing, fight to grab Calradia and to do what you want. And for variety sometimes to perform a particular storyline.

IMHO.

E
ElendiI 05.04.20

noyoucant
So what was not? You said it yourself that want action GG was reflected in the game.
vidgin
Here is what I want. Not the main plot, but not 10 times in a row to steal cows from the same village.

... ... ... 05.04.20

ElendiI
You gave an example that the action have no effect, and I want affected.

E
ElendiI 05.04.20

noyoucant
Learn to read till the end :D

... ... ... 05.04.20

ElendiI
Yeah.. got it.. I just don't understand the meaning of the phrase Here the main thing - to get to this point....

G
GLG 13 05.04.20

Yes! Of course the story needed! It is important at the beginning to experience the world and its history. But of course he does not have to be linear and corridor. Let it be like in Skyrim: the world is yours - do what you want, tired of wandering? - pass questic. Something like this. I think everyone will be happy.

M
MR_Wilson 05.04.20

Lucius Vorenus XI LEG.
I hope the first quest is not the same as warband :D