3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thexen 05.04.20 10:23 pm

Anyone beat the game without farm? (Diablo 2)

Good day to all. I'm a pretty annoying system drop in D2 the fact that even with more than 500 MF, s /p 8 need hundreds of times to kill bosses with them something good to kopnut, so I wonder how a build can go through hell and even without a farm of things? He began to swing the paladin, the Archer, it seemed to me the most noob-friendly class, because due to their auras + bow requires no farm (or even mana), up to 4 of the act nytmare run with Zephyr bow + a mercenary with an aura for accuracy and never died. Besides, it's easy to holikachu to pump choleris and have without straining 2 types of damage on Helle. All points in vitality. The people here are experienced, tell me, will I go to hell? In General, all suggest the necromancer with the skeletons\a corpse explosion to download, if you want to go through the game naked, but I tried it very slowly moves through the mobs, skeletons plus the AI is stupid and you can't order a specific mob to attack. Can you advise what other builds can go through hell without farm?
22 Comments
Sort by:
m
minovalo 05.04.20

go through hell and at the same time without lost
If you really to narrow the scope, the wind dru, I guess. HP asborb, grizzly. And so: coldsore, hammer, necro, traps, Java will be held in specks. But why, if blizz can start to farm the gear themselves and future spell (about the benefits of this particular method relative to others - a separate conversation).

paladin-Archer
it's easy to holikachu to pump choleris and have without straining 2 types of damage at Hella
Crap bezdenegnaya and nezhivuche happens.

6Kau6 05.04.20

Thexen, call the guys at NMMC, there just armor no need to farm =)

m
minovalo 05.04.20

NBMC xD

O
Obsessed 05.04.20

Bild
encrypted

go to hell
hammer
Thexen, this

Y
Yenno 05.04.20

Amazon Java ♥

S
SergeyS1988 05.04.20

1 ppl almost any character can go. Even focusing on the most uncomfortable physical/fire damage. Dressed like things.

O
Omgstyle 05.04.20

as written above, you can go po4ti any build. it all depends on priorities.
fast or kill all the monsters? if fast Volshebnitsa(because of teleport)
also depends on the game mode. soft or hard. death important or not?
on software, лу4ше and fastest magician.
in hardcore mode requires more careful play.(it is necessary to have at least some experience)

T
Torum. 05.04.20

Thexen
It's "Bild".

f
favyyav 05.04.20

what farm are you talking about ребята7?
Sorka or Hamm in a completely imbabah dual the spirits are all great and more on the way farm
on spirit runes rained from the barb (already 3 times)
sockets too freestuff 3 times give
Lum (or similar cal) in the smoke will fall from HF
scoop absolutely random sticks that fall on the way
all
another surprise beggars Lowe gear
enough for an hour run on Andy and you will magarity Tr mask

well, if you don't want to run around and save stuff, then this game is not for you
despite its apparent simplicity, there are many difficulties and patience

H
Herzeleidmann 05.04.20

dual-KLO Asya is the most undemanding to smoto character! why, you ask?
first, her main skill is zabastovka tiger. just beating anybody and then vzhuh - done several times more, is not a fairy tale. even good guns are not necessary, enough to cook Ronnie the word malice in transactoin cockta +3/+3 for itian the Blotsky and wine
second, nie has built latelys and manelic. it escho one skill zabastovka Kober. just beating anybody three times and then vzhuh - all othell and even more afraid of the fan maybenow of extrastrong and sale of dolav!
thirdly, such a teacher does not need inigma! just costui tear on skorast and lithium walk. Loki cystats cheers just. escho is possible to escape the use of Dracon pallet - Ile to do Seeb scold Treasury +2 skils and dohrena fast run walk. ischo rekamenduyu belt iratha and sopog of Cabrera for fast run walk - Kechinov tear on skorosti to 20 you budish to make the AGM desync and ubeat any bosaw to tovo as they obnarujit you and nachnut to democratize Chiba giroa in Holt.
fourth, this teacher does not need cuts. protif of stehi is extinction. have costano pathania and you there's not much pidala. and sale DR polychaetsa - I have to caste the extinction was the DR on August 11 and became 49.
fifth, she sinugina constant spending on Janissaries. dostatochno just costanti the Hazen out of the shadows, and it will not varavate experience and loot.
Sixthly, there escho this topic is like poison. thanks to poison this Ah Bai 10 out of 10 sdelaet Lyubov poison the Negro, patamu shta its venom is stronger and faster and Vozdushny. simple scratch debt debt debt pastayanna poison ubivaet.
seventh, the SUVs do not need poverty. such class of Runewords as malice on both hands full game to priti the entire game without farm, and from the first to hardore of priti hell under pivas playing left heel.
I wonder if the mage predloziti your Ged for Duval Clos of essence. to do this personal yavlyaetsa the only one who neobratimost both a passport with grechuta. I licina won tornero for CLO-CLO-ASU on klasike Somavia alira for kochevskoe haedo on gracewood and polucil for this two gacha and permanent ban of the account.

Z
ZigZag-VI 05.04.20

Dracul Grasp Gloves + Paladin smiter

T
Thexen 05.04.20

Herzeleidmann
Assasine not like she's flat-chested woman with a stupid haircut, and a paladin is a righteous knight without fear and reproach, the darkness of the skin it compensates for the grace of his soul. But seriously - not very inspiring idea to fight in melee without having the suitable gear, why and took a bow for paladin, not a weapon\shield+zeal

f
firkax 05.04.20

Generally it is strange that fell from a bow generally lived up to the end of the nightmare. It was completely non-viable character. Maybe you have D2 of the thread of the 1.09 patch, or before? There are all different (easier than now).
In General, as already wrote - you can go to any, if not hopefully his pumping (e.g. to throw all the stats into mana and skills to invest in for 3 each of 30). Play what you like, and even if it does not go - do not care, the game is W for process and not for the result. Then try another character, etc. until you get bored, and when bored - you will have all the same.

H
Herzeleidmann 05.04.20

Thexen
if you look, milesnick without farm the game does not take place. and range attacks will not help. milesnick and Ranger motosavank because their damage depends on armor more than on skills. without farm you don't cook kosher runok gun out and get ready state-unik like Buriza or hellrack (exeptional and elite heavy crossbows). armor is produced by the farm and grind.
casters and summoners from gear dependent as far as. for them dependence on armor is determined only by the degree of survival when hit in ass like the crowd extrafast/extrastrong the/fun/of manaburn minions. for a damage caster depend, first and foremost, strong skills. the second is a rare armor like natural facets, Griffon, INFI on merc, which is andremoval option of pumping. Custer without proper gear is slower than a caster with the right gear but still can kill a lot, respecting little more caution.
in other words, beat the game miles/range Persian without Romanov anril. Custer and Sameera - easier than anril (by flatness of hands and a working brain).
here's a list of the Persians, which you can complete the game without nerd Pharma ked and unique.)

1. paladin.
hammerdin (blessed hammer main skill blessed aim of sinerzhi, the end of the main aura). pumping sickening, but effective. terrible only Mayberry. to find the magic of immunol. after maggot leira on Hella you will remove or Persian together with the game, or learn Zen.
foher (fist of heaven main skill). pumping a little less puke. this is not played, but TEORII it's good.
2. nipples.
for singles it is highly recommended dvuhserijnaya. most pop and popular dustyice Meteora, of course. but you can go and dostijenii - even through blizz, even a kettle, at least through fireball. given the presence of the body at level 18, is immune from any possible escape. given the presence of statics, any fat uncle can have a good shave before the killing.
3. beavers.
no farm will not pass. of course, you can try to make a beaver screaming, but yelling would be long.
4. ASI.
without farm - only traps. and for ligtning branch. the main tool of democratization will be the death Sentra that blows up corpses. immune not terrible (does not happen at the same time fire ligtning-NAT of immunol).
will often have to run away, pererastayut sentri and call for help Schadow master.
5. truly.
Summoner. not grocey, of course. bear or two Airwolf democratizing mass quite well, but do not like pishmanov.
Ledru. most pop - windshield (tornado - LKM, Hurrican - PKM; cyclone + vortex - sinerzhi, oak sage - for CP). ognevik is a little more complicated, but it also drags. main hemorrhoids - of course, cold ice (fire ice) are immune.
6. AMA.
does not take place. no stillborn spirotone nor require titans/thunderstroke Java or Bova with HA. farm, farm, farm.
7. black.
Boehner (bone spirit + bone spear + CE). afraid of magic immunol.
poisoner (Nova + CE). terrible terrible on normal and exceptionally long on other difficulties.
Summoner (Raisa skeleton + skeleton mastery + dermatome + Dekra + amplify) - boring, but can go naked.

f
firkax 05.04.20

Herzeleidmann
nipples
why forty call this a bad word?

3. beavers.
no farm will not pass
pass, don a thread

5. truly.
Summoner. not grocey, of course. bear or two Airwolf
Summoner bears and wolves certainly better than gracewood, but not much
wind druid is strong
fire druid will be very hard to Helle (damage worse than fire Sorka, teleport there, maybe bear something to help but is unlikely)

6. AMA.
does not take place.
java will be easy and none of the titans she don't need
bow is more difficult but if desired, can also, certainly not worse than the above mentioned away team-other

T
Thexen 05.04.20

firkax, no, 1.13 d. I have all points in vitality is thrown, so if that right bottle of red drink - saves
Hammerdin not rocked because of the fact that I am writing to say in narrow spaces, it sucks, especially in the lair of the larvae of this one.
Actually, why am I in the paladin aura+bow to inject - because they like playing doom (albeit isometric) - go bullet in everything I see - lepota. And strong already at level 6, the whole screens fallnow aura removes then, while other classes until level 18-24 waiting.
Damn that's just like Amazon on the dart to swing, too, so playwise character. But again I say without her things will be bad - Fig

f
favyyav 05.04.20

Thexen
in what universe droth Amazon without armor weaker paladina on the bow???
Java am enough only those copies that gives Anya for quest
light damage Java enough for my eyes she's the most undemanding to the armor the character is on a par with blizz Soso and Hamm
just as Sorka mobility, and survivability in hammer

T
Thexen 05.04.20

faweya, if you count the damage with holy shock (sinergi resist lightning+salvation) and lightning fury ( sinergi charged strike+power strike to an equal number of points was) - paladin comes out stronger, and Holy shock opens early and does not require mana

f
favyyav 05.04.20

Thexen
Furi have AMCI works not just as a shot 1 goal
and amke the prospect of safely and quickly farm Moscow (incidentally hung IYHF) on Helle, at least until reset
and so fell that Helle will do? for blidaru fallnow drive?

T
Thraex pig 05.04.20

Herzeleidmann
I am ICQ (Dragon tail +Tiger strike)was a D2 back in 2003 or 2004.When nebylo not normal Internet ,not guides)Vprintsepi it was easy)