3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thexen 05.04.20 10:23 pm

Anyone beat the game without farm? (Diablo 2)

Good day to all. I'm a pretty annoying system drop in D2 the fact that even with more than 500 MF, s /p 8 need hundreds of times to kill bosses with them something good to kopnut, so I wonder how a build can go through hell and even without a farm of things? He began to swing the paladin, the Archer, it seemed to me the most noob-friendly class, because due to their auras + bow requires no farm (or even mana), up to 4 of the act nytmare run with Zephyr bow + a mercenary with an aura for accuracy and never died. Besides, it's easy to holikachu to pump choleris and have without straining 2 types of damage on Helle. All points in vitality. The people here are experienced, tell me, will I go to hell? In General, all suggest the necromancer with the skeletons\a corpse explosion to download, if you want to go through the game naked, but I tried it very slowly moves through the mobs, skeletons plus the AI is stupid and you can't order a specific mob to attack. Can you advise what other builds can go through hell without farm?
22 Comments
Sort by:
H
Herzeleidmann 05.04.20

requestyou video ful passage Д2ЛОД amazonboy without reran locations, without the main gear with the Persians - with no farm in General. until your eyes can not see, can not believe it.
FIRC - beaver strong pers OFC, but if the beaver is not going to take location more than once (without Romanov) - and therefore will be dressed in shit and stick - does he have enough damage to don something could, and cuts, not to robotise somewhere in the jungle from the volley of soul or fume fetish shamans? about such things as OTHERS, have no farm were forgotten, OFC.

m
minovalo 05.04.20

Iron man ng, omnomnom.