3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zh1VaGo 05.04.20 10:24 pm

Drawdown fps on the PS4 slim (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The problem is significant drawdown fps online. Anyone faced similar problem is there a solution or just put up with this? In the single subsidence is not observed.
PS: Comments like play on PC no problems please do not leave because tolerate cheaters no more desire, completely repulsed the hunt to the game.
9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 05.04.20

MB Internet the problem?Empty place Frisians will not

J
JolyMau5 05.04.20

Zh1VaGo
It is on the PC eats a lot. Optimization bad Online.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 05.04.20

Zh1VaGo
Happy Birthday :)

F
Fildon 05.04.20

After the snow became very lag, you need to wait when it will be removed. Because the usual texture pasted on the texture of the snow, when the snow in the race there.

Z
Zh1VaGo 05.04.20

RBunny
No Internet no problem (100Mbit) that what vifi LAN cable the result is the same.

Z
Zh1VaGo 05.04.20

Fildon
Thanks for the reply, I also to this option inclined.

Z
Zh1VaGo 05.04.20

Makeinu me 1050gtx if the grass on the high pull and additional settings to cut off the single 60+ FPS gives. Online difference with the single 5-10fps. I wouldn't call it bad optimization.

F
FsTanDar 05.04.20

Casein
Not online and the network code. It is generally a world of endless downloads. I have a GTX 970(no, I'm not bragging, card already xtree :3) and intel i5 3550( Yes, the stone is already ancient, but yet I like it). Trust Nvidia GeForce and gave put the graphics settings. Was surprised, ALMOST all (there are exceptions) settings on the ultra. In a plot no additives, well, actually no. And online... From 75 to 50 fps. So no one you the problem. Not to say that console and PC can not be compared. I understand that it's not right, but... Problems on both platforms, so here it is in optimization \-_-/.

J
JolyMau5 05.04.20

Zh1VaGo
And then the video card? It eats RAM at times 8 gigs is already enough for Online.
FsTanDar
That's the way, Yes, perhaps they were not, if GTA V was originally released would on the current generation consoles and PC iron.