3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gengsta1991 05.04.20 10:24 pm

Graphics (Elex)

As you GRAPHENE in Elex? for me it is 1-2 Gothic graphics gave the atmosphere kind)

And th for minusovat?
15 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eynart 05.04.20

Normal graphene, a bit easier than in the Witcher 3 though, but not much.

Y
YouCantStopMe 05.04.20

graphene level of Gothic 3) is that the character's a little smoother), my 1070 is loaded on 1% when playing on ultra in 1920*1080

T
TimKar 05.04.20

Eynart wrote:
Normal graphene, a bit easier than in the Witcher 3
A little??? XD

-
-SK.art- 05.04.20

Graphics are quite good. I am personally quite satisfied with. Optimization more or less, would be better
In the resolution 3840x2160 on ultra settings my 1080Ti gives about 50 fps with dips to 45.
For comparison, in the more technologically advanced the Witcher 3 on my ultra about 60 fps.

B
BlooDFeaR666 05.04.20

grafica more less but what is annoying is the woodenness of character especially when he jumps down from somewhere

B
B00000 05.04.20

Minus graphics animation! And the picture is not next-gen, but quite pleasing to the eye!

D
DarkDestr 05.04.20

the count is satisfied.without the bells and whistles .

R
RussianAlex 05.04.20

Graphics - the eye does not hurt, okay, piranhas for life in the schedule float. Here model... their Creator obviously time for a refresher course. as level designer. What ruins sometimes the same type - still okay(although 6!!!(Six, Carl!!!) IDENTICAL to the last segment of the dropped of the radar dishes too... to put it mildly surprise to anger). That many games suffer. But shoddy build textures of the world is generally in any gate.
the most telling example: a place called the Ruins of the dome. SO shoddy gluing of the world, in this Loka I still have piranhas have not seen. They honestly tried to hide the flaws. Not out
In General to sum up: the game's not even crying - violently sobbing graphic mod/patch. with the correction of borders of the textures and angles of the models

g
gengsta1991 05.04.20

RussianAlex
Look, I do not agree with you because for THEM this graph is excellent (they Have a small budget don't forget)

A
Arguru 05.04.20

Beautiful, for such a large and by today's standards difficult rolevki.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 05.04.20

-SK.art-
Why do you have to Ave a bust of Lenin? Why not Stalin, for example?

R
RussianAlex 05.04.20

gengsta1991
The graphics I claim, as such, does not matter. The worse than Gothic, but it is forgivable. And here. Just if the graphics of the world itself at the level of models is one thing. And so models like NPCs and mobs LOWER quality than the rest of the world. And it's annoying
PS and if you haven't noticed
Graphics - the eye does not hurt, okay, piranhas for life to graph float
And graphic mod or patch for the game still crying. as his time was crying for G2

j
joker.2 05.04.20

Start to play the latest, graphics like normal, but the question arose: all draw distance suffers some objects pririsovyvat in the distance, at the eyes when closer? With the shadows too, like the rules, but has far to go and look at the shadow and the shadow spreads like adjusting highlights, shadows, below is.
Tell me so at all?
P. S I play on max settings.. everything is unscrewed, so ask...

n
nixxxxon 05.04.20

joker.2 config to help if you saris you can cheat there and draw distance and everything... I Have the opposite problem, trim all that you can so that at least you could play on the built-in map, so I just do the trees in front of the eyes blurred sprites...

P
Palych Rokov 05.04.20

Grifoni miserable, but it more or less pulled the latest patch