3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adamantiy kevlar 05.04.20 10:25 pm

The status of an unreliable player (Grand Theft Auto 5)

as this stuff got. they give dunsa due to the fact that cars blow up other players. I have no purpose to make everything that moves. shoot if I am attacked or if I see aggressive players. and with the new update the status of personal t/s received cars and appliances which are very even battle. whether it's a new tank or a flying car. and here is a nerd in a car is trying to kill me and what do I do orders ...of Estes I attack in response and most likely his car will be destroyed by me. Yes, it is an ordinary situation for GTA online. what does an unreliable player. is not it easier to remove the amount for the explosion in addition to the amount for insurance. when given a month thought is the limit. but right now I got 8 months and 12 days. no words one ofigevayu and mats. a month ago came only from dunsa after 4 months.
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
alik12345 05.04.20

adamantiy kevlar
Firstly that in dunes like this, I'm a little confused. Secondly if you are talking about the psyche, then she falls after a maximum of one day, if not to kill players and not months as you say.
About charges, I personally do not think of any accounts for the destruction of other people's cars, I agree it looks strange. Although maybe it's because of my character level.
And Yes I 100% agree, crap game. Simulator infinite download.

K
KingBaby 05.04.20

largely not.thoughtful online

e
extruder 05.04.20

alik12345
He meant that consuming technique of other players, he gets the status of an unreliable player. For example, I was warned like this: "you have left the job without completing it. If you do this often, you can only play with the same players. Or this warning: You destroyed someone else's transport. You're not a credible player. Stop it, or else. But the game itself provokes us. If you need to perform a daily task and there: kill the player off the grid or will receive the award for the player". Have someone to Bang, but this someone would not stand there and wait when you shoot, or blow up. Stupid not smart on their part. Then kill, destroy. The you become a psychopath.

H
Hobo Sexual 05.04.20

I specifically tried to get the status of an unreliable player, run by a psychopath, all crumbled left and right, were lival with jobs and nothing. Start agraba crazy and after two or three preparations again white and fluffy) And if you become a chief or President of the motorcycle club no notifications like You destroyed someone else's transport. You're not a credible player. Stop it or else... comes.

A
Azaz Ololoev 05.04.20

Hobo Sexual
plus, always make DM sessions, each time a psychopath, always a warning, but the hood never once not given, as were my friends ...

D
Denny717 05.04.20

Hobo Sexual
Azaz Ololoev
extruder
alik12345
Guys you all here are talking about gta online on the PC, the topic was playing the console version of the game, so everything is much harder with the write-off of accounts and a punishment for"bad game, in fact it is not clear why such a system of measures was not passed on to the PC...

A
Azaz Ololoev 05.04.20

Denny717
Oh didn't know that on consoles, so Yes, and I see where the author wrote about it. On the PC it seems to have also removed the loot for someone else's car, if you blew it up, and then removed

H
Hobo Sexual 05.04.20

Denny717
In what sense is tougher? For the failure of the robbery/preparations, the senseless killing players and destroying transport connections you can quickly fly in session shame?
Well, I like to organize the chaos in the session, invite a friend and ride on the insurgent sentry, frightened sometimes make an unreliable player and no more.

D
Denny717 05.04.20

Hobo Sexual
as described the topic on consoles really sent to the same crazy, for a specified period, putting on a hat Badsport on the head of the character...