3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prick1e 05.04.20 10:25 pm

The answer to the question \"And pull it?\" (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Regularly on the forum the topic comes up And comprehended me if I had?.
To this question there is a specific and definite answer.

If your system does not fit at least one of the parameters, the answer is no, you will not go, do not even try. The game at the moment is extremely demanding on hardware, especially RAM, this applies not only to its quantity but also speed.

Moreover, even if the system fits into all of the minimal salary, to wait for a stable 60 fps is not worth it.

PS On the Internet walks a number of configs, to run on low-end PCs, their use is not necessary, because at this point any editing of game files can lead to a ban.

P. p. S. the request to the moderator. please fix this issue.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Tahrirov 05.04.20

And thank you. For me particularly acutely the question of RAM.

K
Kirilloed 05.04.20

It fits only the stone causing issues , I have a new laptop and buy a replacement Intel Core i5-2540M with this gem? will play?

p
prick1e 05.04.20

Kiilled
Not likely to take off, the percent is quite weak.
If we direct the soul asks experiments, I advise you to wait for 20 Dec. In the release version the optimization a little tweak, buy the incentive drove a hour if play will be comfortable, then OK, if not just request a refund.
PS There is still such moment as the resolution in which you want to play, given the antiquity of the laptop, I would venture to suggest that it is 720p, and it significantly reduces the requirements.

K
Kirilloed 05.04.20

prick1e
Lenovo G780 , Goforce 635M 2GB , 8 GB RAM

p
prick1e 05.04.20

Kiilled
With this iron you shouldn't even try, it is at times worse than the stated minimum salary.

P
PUBGhard 05.04.20

under the game need not 6, but 4 gig, there is steam, Tosi-Bosi. And if you decide to throw the game and quickly open your browser - you will get all 8 gigs. even I don't know if back to back 8 gigs, ..... well, you can certainly see how much in th. Although of course it is necessary with a stock