3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 05.04.20 10:25 pm

Falconry (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Launch of a Falcon, noted track and when he is near the victim is not going to capture it any way. What am I doing wrong (how to grab?). Rarely, but sometimes you hit a no-brainer - and nowhere.
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 05.04.20

Edvins
Should it? As far as I know, it only helps when you control the main character, in automatic mode

S
Sorento NSK 05.04.20

and skill is pumped to the eagle attacked???

E
Edvins 05.04.20

RGC
Sorry, not quite understand. Almost at the beginning given the task to get 5 skins. By clicking on V eagle flies in search. To grab the victim. At this point, I control the bird, not the main character. Is it possible to go further without completing this assignment? After all, at this stage, still no pumping.

E
Edvins 05.04.20

353Accord353
The task is almost at the beginning of the game and leveling is a long way off. By the way, how and where to find detailed information about the possibilities of pumping?

R
RGC 05.04.20

Edvins
And who's stopping you to switch to the main character? They need to hunt. The Seine is needed mainly for reconnaissance. Marked the direction in which the desired skins and went to get

E
Edvins 05.04.20

RGC
So it is clearly stated - to produce skins with a Seine!

D
DemanShu 05.04.20

Edvins
so this is the assistance of the Seine, she tracked down and got Biek

S
Sorento NSK 05.04.20

Edvins
in the skill tree, the first count of the enemies of gg, the second job, the third ammunition, the 4th skills

E
Edvins 05.04.20

353Accord353
Not found in preferences how to get there (PC).

S
Sorento NSK 05.04.20

not in settings, and in the game menu. The default U

E
Edvins 05.04.20

353Accord353
Thank you!

B
Bupycop 05.04.20

Edvins
Don't want to insult you, but you had the brains, generally install and run the game, if you basic things you may not realize in the beginning of the game? It clearly stated, to get 5 skins include the management of the Seine, find animal icons, put a label and are going to kill them for Biaka, it does not say that Paris ought to bring it. Even the screen will show.

P. S. For such a skilled hunters have the option to buy materials to create items, so Paris can help you in hunting, directly to snakes and deer, she periodically attacks them, such as when you run next to a deer or a snake, or when using it on the birds, in short, when you discover the game, then Paris attacks her.

a
a_noob_is 05.04.20

heh)

E
Edvins 05.04.20

Bupycop
WELL, it's fine when there are people who have a huge surplus of brains! What would we stupid, have done without you! However, the word like released by commas, and in half of those places where you put commas, they don't need it, and the spelling problem... learn a Little bit, and the brain - how at the University!!!

B
Bupycop 05.04.20

Edvins
Because Russian is not my native, and to pick on spelling, but in such a case... this is when it does not what prikopat. Although I will try to work on your spelling. And from you, I'll expect a dozen more like those, because the job was not difficult... imagine what will happen. when you get to the puzzles in the pyramid.

E
Edvins 05.04.20

Bupycop
And it's not native. I am Latvian, but a citizen of Russia. Not know the state language indecent. But if you Finn, don't teach us how to live and sit on their websites. But if Russian, but have gone abroad, then Russian don't forget. If you have any problems with the puzzles, do not hesitate to request assistance. Our Russian gamers always kindly help. Culture, however, people vaccinated!

B
Bupycop 05.04.20

Edvins
But if I'm not Finnish and not Russian? And the language I know, probably just not good enough for you. Possible to 69 years, I know him better your...

K
Kote Potaskun 05.04.20

Bupycop
Come on get mad at him, I have imagined the topic to desonide second, where in Chapter 7 we must lock dindoshi open XD

E
Edvins 05.04.20

Kote Slut
By the way, 4 days ago finished Dishonored 2 and Prey in front of him, which I thought was even more complicated than Disonered. That's the theme...And the lock is opened elementary, if you found code.

E
Edvins 05.04.20

Bupycop
If you live with such a weak nervous system, although still unlikely. And if you're going with all layatsya,and insult what you do on the website regularly, then soon in the nuthouse going to learn their language.