3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Solovev 05.04.20 10:28 pm

Ban in GTA online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Guys, I had a very strange thing. In General, I had an account with GTA 5, I pull up the cheats and it got a deserved ban. Then I decided to buy a new account, deleting the program from your PC, and even completely clearing the game files and so on. But. Going into the game on a new account I played there a little less than 30 minutes (actually, I just came in, completed the prologue, created a character in GTA online and 2 minutes, ran through the city.) after quietly went out and went to sleep. But in the morning I found one funny message YOUR ACCOUNT is BLOCKED UNTIL 24.11.2017, then it was ~22.10.17, i.e. ban arrived for a month. Again, the new account I did absolutely nothing wrong. Oh yeah, I even deleted my character, yeah, a level 1 character with a starting 9 thousands of dollars. Of course, I was shocked by this incident and immediately began to break into tech support ROCKSTAR, but I think, you know, support works for them, to put it mildly, not so good, and because I only got the stereotyped answer in the spirit for cheats - ban some normal explanation, I have not received.

Then I just decided to hammer the bolt in this situation and did not go to the GTA about 2 months since. But today I again had a desire to play GTA online, but I'm really afraid that I again will arrive ban, but only for good. I would like to ask you, what can be the reason of such a ban as I can to avoid it and so on?
13 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yanchik Vanagels 05.04.20

Check me. Just so you are not banned. Or you who money Nacional, or else you did something. Know too many former cheaters who bought a new copy and they still play. So ...

B
Bupycop 05.04.20

Max Solovyev
Probably, not have cleaned files with past cheating, or a misunderstanding, although for me, all deserved and misunderstandings, even if you won't cheat. Cheaters must suffer, even if the former.

M
Maks Solovev 05.04.20

Bupycop
Hmm, if I completely remove the GTA, and after the download, the chances that I will fly again the ban will be reduced? You do not think, on the first account I do not abuse the cheat, we were just poparilis other spawna machine in an empty session, and running with immortality, i.e. other players I'm not bothered, the money is not cool.

B
Bupycop 05.04.20

Max Solovyev
And you do not do so, after he got banned the first time? In any case, can't guarantee anything, do at your own risk.

M
Maks Solovev 05.04.20

Ancic Angels
I just physically could not manage to cheat the money, maybe again, I just went and created a character, ran 2 minutes and walked out. It's possible that I really do not fully cleared the game files.

M
Maks Solovev 05.04.20

Bupycop
Do not understand. What not to do? If you're talking about files, it's possible that I could screw up and not remove all traces of cheats.

d
demothen 05.04.20

Max Solovyev
Maybe precana in hwid. His change is shown here
Spoiler

M
Maks Solovev 05.04.20

demothen
Thank you very much, still don't know if it helped me or not, but it is something worthwhile, and potentially able to help me. Maybe the problem is most likely in it.

t
t830x 05.04.20

Max Solovyev
Ban arrived on a clean account on idenтификатору hardware - or hardware.

Hardware ID (HID) is the ID of your computer, which is formed on the basis of the data about your hardware. In these data includes many components such as motherboard, RAM, processor, hard drives and so on.

Under what conditions HID can change?
If you change the hardware configuration of the PC (adding a new disk, RAM, reinstall OS, etc.) and changing the identifier of the computer HID.

L
Leohn 05.04.20

reinstall Windows change your authenticators iron. Ajtishniki iron.

M
Mortaliss 05.04.20

second ban utterly deserved,indignation is not clear

D
Devilgroup87 05.04.20

It's still okay. My case was one. Approximately more than half a year did not go to the ACC trims, and I stupidly got hacked. When through a bunch of paperwork and a ton of evidence I rebuilt it, I decided to see what all has changed. Have what is not understandable friends, had a very different name Csgo a lot of purchases and also sales, lost all earned badges, etc. And the most insulting that GTA online has been banned forever. To prove of course not really that I was hacked and citerio. So I was left without GTA online. Not going to buy this game anymore, and trust to roxterm was gone absolutely, for so little appeal to users.
p.s. Support me by the way. replied only once, out of about 30 of my applications. And the answer that I think know everything.

M
Maks Solovev 05.04.20

Mortaliss
What did I deserve the second ban, my dear friend?