3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Genyus 05.04.20 10:28 pm

Always 1 in the sessions. How to solve the problem? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I have changed VPN 3 programs used closed/opened ports, DMZ included, but I'm still 1 in sessions.
Before that everything was fine in the autumn there was such a problem. I have specifically got. Because of what all it could be?
18 Comments
Sort by:
a
alik12345 05.04.20

Genyus
Enjoy, feel free to engage in their business ?

t
teroristrifm 05.04.20

radiatsia necessary.herd of idiots you do not put a spoke in the wheel.Formis yourself in the quiet sadness.

G
Genyus 05.04.20

teroristrifm
yeah, but as a mission to pass new? they need people, no, I can't join, no I can't anyone to join...

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 05.04.20

Genyus
You have shitty Internet. You have to accept.

G
Genyus 05.04.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
100 Mbit / sec. I would not say that shit...

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 05.04.20

Genyus
The case in ip but not speed

G
Genyus 05.04.20

Achmed the Dead Terrorist
What's wrong with him? before that everything was in order. And now suddenly you play 1 in multiplayer...

s
sanek021 05.04.20

And friends can't enter yours?

G
Genyus 05.04.20

sanek021
and friends can't, nobody can.

P
Pupsik 3D 05.04.20

Genyus
You static need to connect,call the ISP. Although I have just got kicked often,and remained 1 in the sessions,it took care of itself. But I had problems with PING

G
Genyus 05.04.20

Baby 3D
got it, thanks.

H
Hobo Sexual 05.04.20

teroristrifm
What's stopping you to create a blank session and safely farm?
PS like to post the car spec.goods, etc.) How then burn perdaki from terpenes, how many the Mat in the chat...

D
DarT-de-KenwooD 05.04.20

Is pravdivec with shitty Internet. My operator had a problem with equipment, I zadolbali by the terror support and the electrician changed the equipment on the roof.after that no more problems experienced.
Was just such sluchai.when neither me, nor I to anyone. Was still strict nat3

a
anupadaku 05.04.20

2 options. Or strict Nat. Or in the router put a tick on uPnP. There will be happiness. Most likely the latter.

O
OlegFo 05.04.20

In the game press Home > gear > settings > network information.
Ideally like this:
NAT type - Open
UPnP Unlocked

Umerennye NAT - also good. As advised, it is better to buy a stat. IP.
In extreme cases, for example, I rescued SoftEther program and the fastest VPN Protocol.

Z
Zh1VaGo 05.04.20

Option for which I will distribute cons. About to purchase a PS4, but it was about because slime online strong subsidence FPS when driving fast. There online a large and cheater no, because of what I have, in principle, in GTA only the console and play.

o
origamikiller 05.04.20

The problem was, though not regular. NAT information Network was labeled as Rigorous. Now everything is OK. What exactly is the list has helped - I can not say, but:
1. Static IP.
2. Ports:
Spoiler
3. To add to the trusted list in the firewall. 4. DMZ on.
5. Occasionally have to reboot the router when the rest of the session falling off or not enough players in the lobby - and the problem disappears.

t
t830x 05.04.20

Static ip for online is only needed if too frequently changing dynamic ip, every couple of hours for example.

I have a dynamic, Mikrotik my router for days online, ip is kept all the time the same, if you lease time is 8 hours, problems with online not, always get in a full session.

Changing I have 3 cases of ip (this sequence):

1. To turn off (not restart) Mikrotik (if times on/off to make, you will get the previous ip )
2. Himself in the settings of the WAN port pull button Renew until you fly a different ip
3. DHCP I ISP decides to change ip

My optical modem hangs on a single ip October 16, Mikrotik on another since the beginning of this month