3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vorchun001 05.04.20 10:29 pm

Train fugitive. (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

Drop in on the train, the driver says that it is necessary to extinguish the fire, the carcass, but when the quest ends it: to avoid fire burning red. What should be done to avoid fire?
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 05.04.20

Vorchun001
There is a wrong translation, it is necessary to extinguish the fire, so you don't get burned, avoid the fire so that the wind blew you in the back, and that the fire did not fall on you.

B
Bupycop 05.04.20

Vorchun001
Same problem with translation, in one of the missions of seizing the territories where you have to kill the leader, secretly in the smoke bombs, simply put, throw a smoke bomb through the scope, and jump off the roof on purpose and then skedaddle) or covertly to strip all the guards and then so the same in the smoke to kill the target.

V
Vorchun001 05.04.20

Thank you.

s
spinner28 05.04.20

very useful article ATP!

L
L.F-4449 05.04.20

it is necessary for the fire to fall!

k
killerbot 05.04.20

L. F-4449
what do you mean!

L
L.F-4449 05.04.20

actually I have 5 times this mission passed !and couldn't understand why couldn't 100% go! until I found this article and after went and put a screen and what?

g
ganjin 05.04.20

Damn, as well! Although I passed second time and I was not burned, went to leeward, because in the first pass, remember what was burned and lost time.
And as you pass several times? Saves save before the mission or something can be different?
Understood in statistics to repeat the task.