3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 05.04.20 10:31 pm

SLI? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

If the game supports SLI?
6 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 05.04.20

Yes

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.04.20

Edvins
Yet. Remember the last Larkai been the same. But after a time, the support appeared. It was worth it to wait and not play with hard brakes.

E
Edvins 05.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Someone looking at your recommendations upgraded and moved on 4K (NVIDIA software) -32 GB RAM, SLI of two GTX1070 (more powerful vidyuhi not for my i7-3770K), and Origin 4K 20-24 FPS. It's a shame,though!

U
Urfin R 05.04.20

Edvins
Try this until support. I in different games is used, as I had dvuhhodovki.
Policristalina enable SLI (the second card). Go into the NVidia control Panel. Are you searching for line Managing 3D settings (Global settings) , choose the option Mode multiprocessor rendering and choose the option to Execute an alternative construction of frame 2 (bottom row). And truncated. You can check in AIDA, temperature sensors cards. Or other monitoring prog. Or as below.
https://pikabu.ru/story/fallout_4_i_rezhim_sli_3773679

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.04.20

Edvins
I myself waiting for this game support SLI. As will appear, and buy the game. Even if I honk it to download without this support will not. For one its a Egyptian assassin is dangerous to play with, if only on the lowest settings at 4k, and that's not an option (
Origin 4K
You're either very brave or insane. I wouldn't even risk such a huge resolution to put Sli with a third (the maximum for her 2880x1620)! The game is very demanding and not so optimized. For 4k resolution you need at least two 1080ti that everywhere and anywhere was at least 60 fps. Games third-person for me personally is very uncomfortable to play when fps is less than 60. Remember the old midajah in the Witcher 3 fps dipped to 50 frames on Krivokapich swamps, in the swamp in the fight against utoptsev. It was not terribly pleasant (((somehow it slowly became viscous in terms of camera rotation, when there was a batch with multiple opponents!
So, when he left the battalion and Lark I started to play wait for SLI support (and by that time the patches came out trimmed performance) and began to enjoy a comfortable gameplay at the maximum speed)

E
Edvins 05.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Totally agree. Wait. Just made support!