3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded Krot 05.04.20 10:31 pm

Advise a horror movie

I reviewed almost all of horror movies
Spells and Astrals in particular.
Advise something
Not about zombies, because it is a slag
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rolemanser 05.04.20

Grandfather Mole
You the Romero movies don't like?

O
Old Hrych 05.04.20

Watch movie Paranormal activity 2... At midnight... In the dark...
Then the darkness will be afraid - check for yourself :( ...

I
Inkvizitor nubov 05.04.20

Don Basilio de Corvega
you're too impressionable

the author, poprobuy last house on the left (remake and original), all parts hills have eyes, Oculus, the shining, the collector part 2, grave encounters, call, sinister already advised. The truth is there is only the first part cool.
about classic horror films Ala the nightmare on elm street or Hellraiser, I'm not talking, but if you haven't watched you should do that.

D
Domoi 05.04.20

Grandfather Mole
Sinister and sinister 2. The walking dead 1,2 ...3 - Comedy

D
Domoi 05.04.20

Grandfather Mole
The babadook, saw all of the... From dusk till dawn.

D
Domoi 05.04.20

Grandfather Mole
And the dead heavens

j
jigadloff 05.04.20

The Inquisitor newbies
Or too small:))
Now, with the development of digital special effects, the horror genre had completely sunk. The last movie hooked on this silent hill, the first part of the course, the Texas chainsaw massacre 1, 2. Third, do not look, Saw already advised.

j
jigadloff 05.04.20

taburetckinvasily
Yes, what is this horror-From dusk till dawn! Pure treshak and waste. Sobsno what else from Rodriguez, and even a couple with Tarantino is to expect!

D
Domoi 05.04.20

jigadloff
I almost died from fear!!! Brrrr! Argghhhh!

D
Ded Krot 05.04.20

The babadook was not impressed. Saw pure meat.
Oculus watched.
Sinister only the 1st part, but I have enough.
What about zombies, do not consider zombie films horror films.
Last house on the left! Thanks, were on the disk
I find today a look,but it is purely meat)

r
requiemmm 05.04.20

Can The Pulse? So of course myself, but besptiche and ass - Nightingale.

S
SteveG8 05.04.20

The horrors of the now almost dead genre. For the last time came only a few really fit horror. All the rest - rubbish garbage. From close: the Witch, Away, Ouija: the Curse of the Devil Board the Train to Busan, 31: Festival of Death (gourmet), a Demon Inside.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.04.20

And how do you And the lights go out? I watched only the movie saw where my aunt turns off the light and in the dark is the silhouette of the whole curve, then it the light turns on and no one else.
I want this film to watch, and that is scary. I'm afraid that then the lights in the room turn off, and there.....

C
Cinicin 05.04.20

Despite what is considered horror. Do not get me wrong dear friends, but when you're over 30, nachinaesh differently to perceive the world, and all that 10 years ago, loved and it seemed the horrors that can safely be called one word - crap. Here what a pleasure to watch movies about unfinished homegrown maniacs or crazy psychopaths? What is the interest to watch all of these poltergeists and phone calls, if they suck from a finger, licking each other ? I'm certainly not in this thread special, but I can say in my favorite genre of science fiction and space, because there are also seen the horror story often. That removed the once brilliant movies Alien and Something, back in the seventies. And away we go: It, They, Creature, Creatures, Seed, etc., etc. Well that's normal. Well invent something of their own. And so it is,filmed for the most normal among srednedushevyh. Watch the recently released film Life (ISF as always our tried,moved - live). Space, shot well, the entourage of the space station (if you have not seen - here is the link already posted: http://kinosha.net/2383-zhivoe-2017.html but! again something where they have hatched,grown in a test tube and rushed. By the way, the sequel to Alien - Testament is also so-so as not POM. but I'm not going to spam, I already in other branch wrote. Pure Commerce. Life is better than a good drama to see all the horrors that exist in life unfortunately.

M
Marongo 05.04.20

Podvipodvertov
And the lights go out - a good, quality film, keeps in suspense...looking six months ago, if not more...the last, perhaps can even recommend"the Demon inside" and all.
there are people watching the new version of It?

R
Rahit Lukumych 05.04.20

Beavers-zombie :)))

D
DarKain_PYA 05.04.20

Any movie with Gosha Kutsenko, (they really are horrible))

C
ColonelJason 05.04.20

Cinicin

Cinicin wrote:
That removed the once brilliant movies Alien and Something, back in the seventies. And away we go: It, They, Creature, Creatures, Seed, etc., etc. Well that's normal. Well invent something of their own.
His Something (1982, it is not clear why the 70s) are removed according to the story of John wood Campbell Halt, who goes there? 1938 , which was already acreditan 1951 (Something from another world). So, we should not overestimate the significance of identity for the end result. Better to realize someone else's well than its shitty.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.04.20

Marongo
I have a friend who watched this movie says very hilarious movie and he laughed so that his guards withdrew from the room. True, he is there under the substance gone now, his term could face)))

t
tratata i ololo 05.04.20

Jeepers creepers (both parts, the third part of a week)