3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saints Russia 05.04.20 10:31 pm

Sale (Gears of War 4)

Well it is sale time, the game is worth 1337р for the regular version, and 2.5 K for the complete. What can I say, is it worth it to pay for the full version? As the multiplayer in the game is alive or not, want to play it and I think the time has come
9 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark Xeno 05.04.20

Saints Russia
In the full version for 24 cards+small buns, which tries not needed. The cartoon alive. however in the selection of players in ranked modes are waiting for is for 3-8 minutes. The game has Donat, but he is on balance not affected (skins, maps for Horde). In short, discount can you buy

S
Saints Russia 05.04.20

Dark Xeno
what I will say is 2.5 K for the card to pay?

D
Dark Xeno 05.04.20

Saints Russia
Only if you're in a cartoon and the Horde roll. And if you go single and a couple of times to ride in the cartoon, and then to throw, then of course not. Only consider a picker separately cost$40
P. S. the game weighs 120 gigs

A
AL5 05.04.20

Saints Russia
Don't buy anything in WinСране.

B
Batchankoff 05.04.20

The game is now available for subscription. If on PC I'll get an Xbox Live subscription Pass for a month for 30 rubles, and put the downloaded Gears of War 4 - will it be active for the PC?

Z
Zombieller 05.04.20

Batchankoff
Yes, I did play without problems)

B
Batchankoff 05.04.20

Zombieller
Thanks for the info, plus!

D
Dima28172016 29.01.21

Hello. Please tell me where you can buy this game and how to buy it. I tried to buy on the Microsoft store website but nothing happens. In ps the store is much easier to buy. I do not really understand this and if you can help with advice, I will be grateful. I really want to play it

D
Dima28172016 29.01.21

Zombieller
Can you help?