3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Teranaft234 05.04.20 10:31 pm

Question on the world game (Fallout 4)

I walk for a long time, managed to pump SG up to LVL 28, playing can be said in the first game, and the series in General. Began to run across the vastness of the Commonwealth, one type of robot - the Robot-guard , in different places. Standing alone in a field, though an enemy to HS, but does not attack, microcode updates, or seen a bug ?

Here is one.
Spoiler
39 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rimus777 05.04.20

This is a bug ,it happens,but not often,will begin to extinguish it will be until I die)

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

The Fourth follic it is different, and ... bugs. :-)

Sometimes, these robots, as if their senses and begin to attack and chase the player ... Sometimes will stand and respond - the batteries were dead. On your screenshot, you can see that the robot is not in working condition - limbs are omitted, hidden turnip ... looks Like he ran out of charge nuclear battery.
I don't know whether this is a bug or intended, but you can try removing the battery in a state of stealth, and then destroy.
Battery, most likely the game will not come out, but to shoot something on it nobody forbids ... :-)

You play on survival ?..

f
fox345 05.04.20

Teranaft234
If your attack he doesn't react, take inventory of all nuclear units (then pick) shut the robot. If the shakedown after neutralization, the blocks are taken from him will be discharged, then go cold, if not a bug. And if the attack starts agreda in response, maybe his sensors are responsible for hearing and vision are malfunctioning. But when damage taken triggers backup activator of these functions.

s
serial86 05.04.20

Teranaft234
So open the robot and use it to their advantage.

T
Teranaft234 05.04.20

Block he can not pull, since there is no interface, even in the stealth mode.

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

Teranaft234
For this to be a perk ... But, I also don't always work on the robots guards.

p
perni007 05.04.20

The Brewery found ? He's always there. Break open, will be a partner )

V
VETER15 05.04.20

Teranaft234
When you pass the locations, hear a distant fire. I go to the source of the sound, sometimes find that waiting for the robot, and the Robo raiders or raiders. That is, there Lasius these robots on batteries which the developers did not infinite otherwise you would not be able to take this battery)
He recently started playing with 4.

T
Teranaft234 05.04.20

saturn7774
No, on high.

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

Teranaft234
I also really complicated ... And too often encounter the deactivated robot guards.
My Persian ( can't remember the level, but about 200 th ) pumped skill with robots, but it does not always work exactly on the guards. In the game several different models ( including Grieving ), and with all the same nonsense ...

I think that we should not bother about the meetings with non-working robots - even if it is a bug. Once the game generates them, then so be it. Worse because it becomes ?.. :-)
And I somehow think that the simple answer to your question
Teranaft234 wrote:
... microcode updates, or seen a bug ?
nobody will give you.

T
Teranaft234 05.04.20

saturn7774
Thought and conceived for that and asked what it was... I Agree, the gameplay does not interfere.

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

Teranaft234
Who knows, maybe well conceived ... :-)

T
Teranaft234 05.04.20

saturn7774
Help with another question...
Pumped stealth on full, and here is my GG now acting weird squatting in stealth mode, she becomes transparent for a second another, and then returns to its normal appearance - visible. Not very bothering, but still I would like to know what is wrong ...
Spoiler

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

Teranaft234
So it works the Chameleon !
This is also a stealth mode ! :-)

It always happens at full boost.
Or, apparently, some item adds a legendary property on invisibility when immobile. :-)
In other words, it's all right - it's not a bug, but aiming is really awkward.

T
Teranaft234 05.04.20

saturn7774
So the fact that it remains in stealth mode, and immediately leaves it, even when not moving.

s
saturn7774 05.04.20

Teranaft234
Oh well ..!
Interesting ... so then can't answer the question of what it is ... don't know. Never with such did not face.

s
saa0891 05.04.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
Pumped stealth on full, and here is my GG now acting weird squatting in stealth mode, she becomes transparent for a second another, and then returns to its normal appearance - visible. Not very bothering, but still I would like to know what is wrong ...
It's not pumped stealth,first is the armor of a fashion that has the effect of masking,and secondly, the game has vanilla armor with such a legendary property.

T
Teranaft234 05.04.20

saa0891
Armor there is no effect of masking, like... Playing with her almost from the beginning, with the lowest upgrade. I did not disappear, as it is now, maybe it's because the stealth perk 4 + armor 12 Sirius acts ? http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_shturmovaya_bronya_sirius_12-126827/
Try different clothes to wear, can really...

s
saa0891 05.04.20

Teranaft234 wrote:
Armor there is no effect of masking, like... Playing with her almost from the beginning, with the lowest upgrade.
You should at least read the description.
Light reconnaissance effect: reduced visibility

T
Teranaft234 05.04.20

saturn7774
The interesting thing is that my gg had not gone to visit, the location Shelter 88, and the stealth perk 4 was deflated for a couple of quests before.