3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
doggiSlot 05.04.20 10:32 pm

How to remove high ping? (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Because the fucking ping game terribly long to ship, even during the start of the round loading for about 5 seconds, it is possible to fix it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitcan 05.04.20

I'm sitting on 3g modem ping 130-150 , it is better to change provider .

O
Old Sith 05.04.20

vitcan
you have a terrible ping, with that ping you will often bend) I have 60 ping , now ping 12, 20 and 40 , after the patch which improved ping , you need to change provider

v
vitcan 05.04.20

BigBossSpb
I have no choice )

O
Oleg Bervinov 05.04.20

BigBossSpb
they didn't improve the ping, they've just changed the parameters of its display, now there is not considered out of sync, it now appears as a separate icon on the screen. That is, the ping remains the same just the numbers in the table shows the other.

A
Andrey Baulin 05.04.20

doggiSlot
Because of the ping can not long to boot. Ping is the delay of the signal and the download speed meets the width of the channel.
To reduce the ping times could be changing the place of residence, closer to the servers. Speed up download - reduce load on the railway, to connect the wider Internet channel.

F
FsTanDar 05.04.20

4G modem YOTA ping after upgrade to 70-80. Change provider)))

V
VariusVir 05.04.20

Oleg Berlinov wrote:
they didn't improve the ping, they've just changed the parameters of its display, now there is not considered out of sync
Do not confuse the people... Now the display delay is not taken into account data processing time on the user's PC. This to that is irrelevant.
The Siege icon is not asynchronous. There are badges for the delay, links, frequency of updates (shows the stability data is sent, and directly the stability of the frame rate), stability of the server. Resynchroni can occur when stable operation of the server when two players with ping 10 and 110. I.e. resynchroni due to a problem starts when the indicator lights are illuminated the stability of the servers and connections. But direct asynchronous indicator in the game.

V
VariusVir 05.04.20

doggiSlot
It's not because of ping but because of the performance of Your PC. Remove excess debris from the HDD, clean the registry, do a Defrag, reduce texture settings in the game, update all drivers in the system, check the RAM for stability and memory card is still possible.
With me mates I play with ping under 200 and loaded faster than me with 60 ping.

S
Spatial 05.04.20

vitcan Oh, and you're here

v
vitcan 05.04.20

Spatial
KU

i
inad 05.04.20

To move to France. Then ping to lower infa 100%.

S
Shadowarm 05.04.20

Can you not change,not in Russia jyubi servers

E
Epic smaile 05.04.20

FaTaJI_6a3yka
bro I live in France , so basically it is the fault of they, wish I ping pognalsya +50-60 and noticed that the damage often does not pass

i
ilb 05.04.20

SPB. YOTA. ping - 80.
Later write does gaming VPN Wtfast.