3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 05.04.20 10:34 pm

As the pump level fighter? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

I'm already LVL 13. and the heavy fighters for example 4 LVL froze. a sniper stood at 9... and not moving anywhere. how does it work?
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
pjankv 05.04.20

cards to put

M
MIKLAI 05.04.20

Rampertumskin
Soren the game is(

v
vitalik76 05.04.20

A little bit wrong. There are two different types of rank.
1. Which is displayed in the menu for collection after the title character. This rank is determined by a stupid number of dropped of the boxes of cards that relate to the character. Ie, to increase this rank, you must purchase boxes.
2. Which appears in the statistics at the end of the round, or in the menu career (max rank of 50). This rank is increased as in the last part, ie, experience points are awarded after each round.

PS If you plan to craft and improve card, you have to pump both rank because improvements require certain minimum grades (both).

_
_Y_ 05.04.20

The level depends on the set of cards and their level. The greater the level of their star maps the higher level fighter. Roughly put in all cells of the map with the maximum level and you will have happiness.

v
vitalik76 05.04.20

I wrote:
The level depends on the set of cards and their level.
Unfortunately it is not. The unit's level is not determined by the quantity supplied in cell cards (their you can put a maximum of three), but simply the number of cards that are opened by buying boxes or scratchey of the components. Increasing the level of the card also counts as +1 to cards. Ie is just stupid the number of cards that are relevant for a given character.

_
_Y_ 05.04.20

Didn't want to create a new topic, I think the question indirectly related to this. How to open the body kits for the new guns? Says: Go exercise........ And where it (the exercise) to find?

v
vitalik76 05.04.20

Body kits for weapons only opened for frags, full of the specific trunk. The first kit offers over 50 kills, the second 150, the third for 250. With it counting only pure frags of this particular gun. Any help, any grenades or frags from the skills of the star cards to offset not going. So open the kits I would say daunting. Lutrogale skirts do not open. Some of the kits I discovered. Of these, the most useful I think a sight with a thermal imager. This is really a cheat, since it allows very well to see enemies on the background of vegetation, and in him are enemies hiding behind obstacles, behind trees, behind walls, etc. in General it is almost like cheating binoculars of kukurecani, but also allows you to shoot, whereas the binocular works on the principle of the flute or the pitcher.

As for training, well, this game got botched. This is the job for 50, 150 and 250 frags so called. But his progress is to look directly at the menu of choice of weapon, and you need to go into menu career and search there is a job title.