3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
versir 05.04.20 10:37 pm

Stopped work program the crew game (The Crew)

after installing the game and extras IN the game sort of starts but then crashes before the warning, the crash log there immediately closes the window. What can I do to start? I ran on behalf of the administrator, re-installed the wood, used compatibility mode, and nothing worked
20 Comments
Sort by:
K
Konstantinion 05.04.20

.versir
Try to close Uplay and run game, he machine will launch Uplay and then load the game, helped me.

v
versir 05.04.20

I tried, did not work, we must campaign to change the graphics card

A
AMAKUS 05.04.20

versir
Don't worry, I have on the laptop with Two Titans, the same feels. In the case n6e viduje and in the buggy game. She simply doesn't like something in hardware or software. My advice to you, take down, fuck it. And forget=))) All the same, Test Drive Unlimited TAXIS!!!=)))))))

S
SPR1GGAN 05.04.20

deleted The Crew folder in my documents flew .

v
versir 05.04.20

SPR1GGAN
tried, did not work

K
Konstantinion 05.04.20

versir
Che video card very old? I baby it, there is generally a 9800gt is 1gb, and the CPU - core 2 quad what is ancient, and runs fine! The wood has just updated and truncated.

v
versir 05.04.20

Kost1990
well, I have a geforce 210 video card, when you try to install fire wood from off site, then I have no longer works the Internet, and now I have some firewood that windows 10 installed machine

K
Konstantinion 05.04.20

versir
Here's what I found can help:
To install all the programs from C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\games\The Crew\Support\Software.To run a shortcut TheCrew in compatibility mode for windows 7

T
The Dying Bride 05.04.20

This is the eternal problem of this game. I have about a year can't start it immediately after the update to the wild Russian Academy of Sciences. Everything all pereprobyval, effect 0. However, first was the standard error of the Windows, and now just crashes after 5 seconds of black screen.

P
PhysxN 05.04.20

versir wrote:
well, I have video card geforce 210
Forget about the game, on this map you will never run out. The Crew need to support DX11

T
The Dying Bride 05.04.20

PhysxN
That's not it. To Vild wound I гт240 played, and then it does not run through the emulator dh11. (all other games run that require dh11, though there is not a game but a slide show, but now not about it) the point is that the dh11 it is not required, and if and requires that it have 2 problems with start.

v
versir 05.04.20

PhysxN
supports directx 11.2

S
SPR1GGAN 05.04.20

versir wrote:
when you try to install fire wood from off site, then I have no longer works online
What is it like? where does the firewood for vidyuhi and the Internet? you sure you with off site kachaesh rock on vidyuhi or to the network card?

P
PhysxN 05.04.20

versir wrote:
supports directx 11.2
It supports only DX10
http://www.nvidia.ru/object/product_geforce_210_ru.html
Nvidia wrote:
Microsoft DirectX 10.1
And even if the game works, there will be 5-10 fps, maybe less.

a
asasasasasa sasasasa 05.04.20

PhysxN
Nope,I drive a analogue low 30-38 fps.Expert you do not know why people pugaesh

n
nikitaaaaaaa 05.04.20

in short, I do not know here to write or not , when you start the game savage resurrection climbs error like unable to load the online module; please see log for more detalils translation here :cannot load module is online; see the log for more information. what to do?

S
Smarnav 05.04.20

All the methods tried, did not start. Generally have bombed at Ubisoft nothing normally can not do. Buy the game for 2K and can't even run.

n
nstepanov 05.04.20

Smarnav
the graphics card is what?

a
afcuauckpyk3mpyc3 05.04.20

See you go to documents and look for a folder with the game, I called The Crew removes her fuck me all

Z
Zik Rinoled 05.04.20

In short the subject is this: I Go to browser and Buy an Account(On the game do not want to spend so little dough), the Account came up, I Installed the game, run the game, wait 30 sec, I see the error (Terminated the program The Crew Game), trying all sorts of ways, not helping, and now I have the performance characteristics of my PC : Inter Core I3 2.93 GHz, Nvidia Geforce 8600 GT(2007), RAM: 4GB or 6GB, Windows 7 SP1, Maximum(Max), And THAT ...new tasks next??? I have almost the recommended requirements ALL in addition to a new Graphics card (512MB)...