3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 05.04.20 10:38 pm

Recommended system requirements (Rise of the Tomb Raider)

What is the recommended little system and why they are not specified in the Incentive? There is only a minimal but why? For Each game published the minimum and recommended system requirements, why can't I learn PC what configuration is needed to recommended? Wanted to buy the Incentive game but stopped because of the lack of recommended sistemok. And suddenly there gtx 970 why I'm such a game? When will publish the recommended to rise of the tomb rider?
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 05.04.20

Hey you think one, no, I here for example too do not know on account of the requirements, so that wait should be coming soon(?)

L
Lisstoman 05.04.20

forkiller
If the minimum approach ,you buy it. For if you fear 970 recommended,the settings above medium, you don't play games)

f
forkiller 05.04.20

Lisstoman
I печ660ti but really want to play on high. In tomb raider 2013 I high played at their vidyuhi normal

L
Lisstoman 05.04.20

forkiller
It was in ' 13. Now on average you play.

f
forkiller 05.04.20

Lisstoman
I have 6GB of memory for medium-high will be enough? the game minimum of 6 GB but on medium-high the idea is more will consume?

f
forkiller 05.04.20

Lisstoman
I played the Witcher on medium without hairline but it is more due to the fact that I have little memory, so the Witcher is more demanding than rottr. May well be able to aim high in the new lark, with its 6 GB of memory?

m
maloicot 05.04.20

that these are not patient? how will the game then learn

f
forkiller 05.04.20

sasha.end
the fact that you wrote these little system has long been known, it is minimal, they provided the Incentive. And I speak for the recommended

M
MunchkiN 616 05.04.20

forkiller
and it depends on what the developer understands recommended
it can be both good and occasionally average maximum settings
therefore *recommended* not always informative.

k
killycrok 05.04.20

May not be recommended, as the evil within was only the minimum and then in 6 months (after all patches) appeared recommended.

V
Victor Tsoi 05.04.20

Good gay
What do you do, what you have written on the nickname and, if so, like you don't belong here(?)

V
Victor Tsoi 05.04.20

Good gay
Well, I I mean, that is the word gay?

V
Victor Tsoi 05.04.20

Good gay
For example me, as I don't approve of such people, anyway what are you doing here and(?)

f
forkiller 05.04.20

Good gay
780 PECs not to call antediluvian, this is a good card and will be a year and a half or two even exactly to pull the most games at high/ultra. So poigraesh at maximum speed most likely confident in Lariska
MunchkiN 616
I understand that the developers mean the recommended requirements for a comfortable game in FHD and high graphics settings at at least 30 fps should issue. It's like a standard.

B
Bard Lyutik 05.04.20

Well, if logically to estimate, given that gradinari a little tweak in 2013, and given the fact that I played Lark 2013 at 570 furnace comfortably on high settings, it can be concluded that for a comfortable game RotTR on high/ultra settings will be enough i5 CPU and a gtx 770 (680)

N
Necrid-Power 05.04.20

Wait for a Repack, download it and find out what the requirements of the game. Understand even Fifa can be bought or even what ever the collective game, but this what makes sense to buy!? Wait for Repack and fun for play. :0)

f
forkiller 05.04.20

Necrid-Power
Because playing can't wait and repak is unknown when it will be there at all. And the game already pre-order today, the incentive

D
Dantes_DmC 05.04.20

Necrid-Power
there will be denuvo which is at JC3 and it is not hacked and XS when you break in RotTR so fuck knows when you break and when they UTB sdelayut most people will forget about it and watch the passage on YouTube...
So sorrow...

N
Necrid-Power 05.04.20

Dantes_DmC
Who cares, still broken. I with play. As played for example in FIFA 15, well, that is 9 months after the game's release. Most importantly on the ball. How to play Dirt and Ralli WRC 5: FIA World Rally Championship FOR EXAMPLE. ;0)

D
Dantes_DmC 05.04.20

Necrid-Power
But let's say for example I already through a floor of year will be not interesting to play...
So I pre-ordered I recommend to all who do not wish to wait half a year until the fucking Denuvo *honk*!!!