3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TrueChosenOne 05.04.20 10:39 pm

Questions on the passage (Cargo!)

Question 1: first, we have Almost 30 seconds. to build a boat and catch(?) aniston. You approach them-what to push?
30 Comments
Sort by:
T
TrueChosenOne 05.04.20

The question is removed

B
Butuch 05.04.20

Winter, you need to melt the volcano, swim beneath the volcano, find out what you need to collect gnomov gather about 10 pieces. Then put the key in the center of the volcano and groby start dancing, I run around and plug extra sounds to Globy mess up the rhythm and after a while the lava is melted.

But what to do not know groby run into the boiler and out to the surface, but the job still hangs - find a way to start the volcano.

B
Butuch 05.04.20

Hmm, everything was very simple - there is another volcano.

T
TrueChosenOne 05.04.20

the beginning of spring
http://forum.ice-pick.com/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10155 developers forum

G
Goshak1006 05.04.20

How to get drums? What is there to do? I lot of people put on the big drum. So much that felt different from everything. What is there to do then?

T
TrueChosenOne 05.04.20

Goshak1006
get on the big drum and opini pieces 10 to 13 back into the pipe(or bring new).The challenge is that-to play the melody completely(in General,don't try and play until you will follow the script).On the big drum to the time should remain at least 3 gnomov(I was 15-16).
PS to 13 grobov was worth enough to put part of the drums that some knoby back in the tube

A
Alexeiserow 05.04.20

what to do with colored tanks, balls tightened and then what?

T
TrueChosenOne 05.04.20

Alexeiserow
In a pipe near the plant

Z
ZAPADLO1985 05.04.20

Tell me what to do in an assignment volcanoes: where is the drum I brought 13 of gnomov played ,just do not understand how the organ play finally worked out the script, burst 2 extreme glass tube body and groby began to take off in the other room where the drum is large,then some sort of manipulation again like how did the script and there he muttered the head with an iron ......tell me with this volcano? just like snoby continue to fly and when the drum stand time is counting down. and what to do in the second volcano?

T
TrueChosenOne 05.04.20

ZAPADLO1985
the drum must accumulate 3 or more gnomov(adjusted side)
lead somewhere gnomov 10 second the volcano,put on some music(enter) to stop up the fake pipe(above them, the red cross)

Z
ZAPADLO1985 05.04.20

thanks today I will try))................................
it's all good! super))))))))))))))))))

Z
Zazie 05.04.20

People, I'm stuck. Can't find the captain after the crash. All over the place, but the turbine is not found.
Or turbine is the one thing that sat groby? I floated in and can't do anything. Plz help.

Z
ZAPADLO1985 05.04.20

Zazie describe in detail, I did not understand that when the captain should look for ?the game was ,if that knocked in ICQ.

Z
Zazie 05.04.20

ZAPADLO1985
Thanks for the response. In the beginning, during the autumn. When given a task to swim to the turbine, see Capitani is dead or alive and build a boat. Just when there is a countdown and groby start to die grind the turbine. I swam to the transport on which they sat and groby die stopped (not clear why). But where in fact this turbine?

Z
ZAPADLO1985 05.04.20

Zazie
Turbine it is on another island right on top of the hill, look better! groby those on the transport, it seems if I am not mistaken to this island and swim.... lining a lifeline to your vehicle and save gnomov.

Z
Zazie 05.04.20

ZAPADLO1985
Look, I was there all over the place! The turbine is burning that thing up above? I was on it went, and don't know what to do with it. On this island at least two independent slides one down the stump of a tree, and another that's just this burning thing. And gnomy I somehow stopped themselves die, as the island swam up on a sailboat (even without circle). So, perhaps there should be? maybe it's a glitch of some kind?

Z
ZAPADLO1985 05.04.20

and you already did the motorboat?

Z
Zazie 05.04.20

Now, Yes, I did. But groby stop dying even when I'm on a sailboat sailed. And I have a sailboat, all on the island climbed.

Z
Zazie 05.04.20

So, I realized what my problem was
I'm a miser - I was sorry to sell the parts to motorboat to do. I decided figley! Swim just to swim, without transport, and then save up and buy all ivy. Well made :) In the end, the boat with gnobit I generally don't roll :) And the job remained unfinished hanging :)

T
TIMugen 05.04.20

I will be sooooo grateful if someone will throw a save at the beginning of spring...
and the fact remained fretting with the drums a very long time, and then flew all