3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aiskrin 05.04.20 10:40 pm

What fashion shoot appeared (Fallout 4)

add mod armor from the game timeshift
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 05.04.20

On the gameplay needs of the fashion in different damage to the body and limbs, for headshots without a helmet and increased damage if the helmet is. The damage depending on range of the shot for each weapon...

Ah, dreams-dreams...

And armor is already a lot

S
Sinpro 05.04.20

in the likeness of sexrim

B
BlackTigerTK 05.04.20

ArXangel_ann wrote:
On the gameplay needs of the fashion in different damage to the body and limbs, for headshots without a helmet and increased damage if the helmet is.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/3815/?
Isn't it?

N
Noran 05.04.20

Me in four karma PTS is not enough.

A
ArXangel_ann 05.04.20

BlackTigerTK
not really. This mod I is. But I want more realistic (which will never happen, because the mechanics of the game not provided)

B
BlackTigerTK 05.04.20

ArXangel_ann
Then it makes no sense to dream:-)

A
ArXangel_ann 05.04.20

BlackTigerTK
The question here is just on"metalcam. And so I just enjoy the fact that there is

B
BlackTigerTK 05.04.20

ArXangel_ann
I think what was meant, that is to say that it is possible to implement:-)

A
ArXangel_ann 05.04.20

BlackTigerTK
))))))) type of reservation timeshift? Then my wishlist is also quite real)

B
BlackTigerTK 05.04.20

ArXangel_ann wrote:
armor type from timeshift?
What's wrong with this armor? Of course, if not to take into account all sorts of special effects that are implemented in Timeshift as part of the gameplay. Similar variants are not alone. The same Stealth suit. Or HN66s SIRIUS.12 Assault Suit I have in this Experiment goes:-) That chips over time, Yes... But the same slowdown, for example, implemented in the Scooter when aiming.

s
serg-veremee 05.04.20

It was somewhere mod with animalic for Npsov, but only 49 (which is good),but they are just numbered and not understand what was happening, I would like to have under their own names,
And very annoying that in the construction of examining the wreckage of the buildings you can leave the vanilla parts that could be useful, but they do lepitsa how to make that all elements were scarabelli?

a
aiskrin 05.04.20

or, for example, hand one clean to one to go

v
vzglydizugla 05.04.20

Need fashion;
- On headshots (Yes, I agree with that dude)
- The frame damage power armor. (if items are off (legs, hands), the damage receives the frame, when reaching 0 HP, he starts the process of self-destruction (explosion), and disappears, can not be repaired).
- Strengthening of mobs depending on level. (for example; the legendary shooter above the level of the hero (always) and wearing more powerful armor (full heavy) and more powerful weapons (with upgrade) or the death claw, which has a chance to strike a fatal blow at all HP HS)
- On the implications of the choice of factions (random events, reflecting the choice of HS, the replacement of some locations)
- To give some factions of individualism (as an example, raiders of DLS, they have different armor), adding a wider range of improvised weapons and their modifications,an improvised modification of the pre-war weapons and the reduction of its number (without a working pre-war production of weapons for 200 years, the amount must be small, and the modifications on it to look like homemade)
- to change the name homemade rifles from the DLS, it is not homemade (modification type of the butt of the shovel, Yes, but not the rifle).

a
aiskrin 05.04.20

Somebody make mod for big power armor with animation,like Titan with weapons.The idea is good

a
atari12 05.04.20

want to mod on settlement construction anyplace where these can

a
aiskrin 05.04.20

atari12
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_net_ogranichenij_na_stroitelstvo-111054/

M
MunchkiN 616 05.04.20

to alter a dog in a my little pony
to add to all light sources, without exception, pitch shadows and using NVIDIA's rays grafona
the rest are reasonably possible to create such as already created

a
aiskrin 05.04.20

MunchkiN 616
it is possible for ponies to alter the pipboy

a
aiskrin 05.04.20

MunchkiN 616
and about the shadow now
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_vault_1080_eng-134670/
http://www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_vault_1080_rus-134702/

M
MunchkiN 616 05.04.20

aiskrin
NVIDIA asylum as far as I know it is a separate location and worldwide sources of light do not change.