3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KumirMolodeji 05.04.20 10:41 pm

Bug tor4i (Diablo 2)

What should be the LVL of the Persian which goes to uber
what conditions must be met to fell bug torch
what are the max stats possible bug sticking out
what max bug sticks knocked
28 Comments
Sort by:
m
magyarorszag 05.04.20

vryad li tebe vse tak prosto skajut - u naroda sxema celaya po dobiche etix torchei i komu popalo oni tochno eto ne rasskajut, inache u nix poyavatsa konkurenti ;d

R
Resu 05.04.20

want bug torch to Sorka - to achieve the latest uber with Sorka, chance 1:100

i
iamviktor1991 05.04.20

as far as I know, required char LVL = LVL bug sticking (94) + UT it is necessary to strip the hero, who want to torch a bug, the last to kill, or don't know them all.
+ chance of sticking out a little. Judge for yourself 1\7 that falls on your character) + to this is that it is a bug... it turns out the main problem is not how to make ut character, and in order to put this thing to kasatov!

S
Smit-UT 05.04.20

KumirMolodeji
Three uber locations with mini-bosses stripped at least eight, BUT! The main condition is that the sweep of the last uber locations where all three bosses, ONE Persian, the game should not be anyone else at the time of opening and all subsequent times, until the torch falls. Ie, get the bodies, making Barba, give yourself BEAU, taking Barba, open W. Tristram, all felled, take the torch. And the chance seems to be 1 to 35 that will have the torch bug, well XS what is the chance that it will be just for you, about LVL not heard anything, and I can say only that bagtor can be worn only by the Persian 94ым lvlom and above, and about the fact that needs to knock ' 94 or any - XS.

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 05.04.20

Smit-UT
Some nonsense writing. Who cares how many chars and what is in the game? They're not in Tristram are, and in other locations.

S
Smit-UT 05.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
Nonsense or not, worth checking out. I write what I heard.

G

Smit-UT
Number of players in the game can not influence the drop that torch. Factors affect only some of it in the locations where falling torch. My friend knocked the bug on the torch Barba franzero, while the game was still full of magic. All he did was just clean uber Tristram single barbarian.

S
Smit-UT 05.04.20

Grenaa Morningstar
And my friend was knocked out, just as I described.

G

Smit-UT
Well, now you'll know that it is possible and so.

O
Obsessed 05.04.20

good luck with the guessing on a coffee, gentlemen. *a monocle.the PGK*

R
Rivnyanyn 05.04.20

Smit-UT
Beat 6 AMA-bug torches, what you wrote complete nonsense.
Nonsense or not, worth checking out.
Duck would check first...

H
Herzeleidmann 05.04.20

I tried on the advice of Smith. seven visits made. seven low torca a beaver. think to pickle, to dry or freeze?

O
Obsessed 05.04.20

Herzeleidmann to score. ;-)

K
KumirMolodeji 05.04.20

You confused me, until what LVL I Pala swing?

O
Obsessed 05.04.20

:D

S
Smit-UT 05.04.20

Herzeleidmann
1 of 35 like I wrote, but check through or not - you decide. I'm not from the sky took what I wrote. But gentlemen, the ass**you quite possibly want to confuse and to prevent the drain of such valuable information.

O
Obsessed 05.04.20

Smit-UT, if you have the info from the source of the ticking, of course it is stupid to merge. :-) but ... you know two - knows and the pig. © ;-)

K
KumirMolodeji 05.04.20

Asked simple questions and then started the Internet war, Persian what LVL you beat the bug?

R
Rivnyanyn 05.04.20

KumirMolodeji
When beaten the first 27 torches, fell 5 bugs, LVL AMA was 94. Rocked up to 95, trail 23 fell Nitsche bug. Did a second AMA LVL 94, with the following 67 UT, she knocked only 1 torch bug, but at least 24/26. The bodies were beaten in advance, there is generally AMA had newactual. In fact, UT was only the blonde one(with merc OFC:), but the game was also attended by Bo-schnick under loot, and later he was no longer needed. I noticed that when the game was Toko AMA, obery went bitree than when I was someone else, no matter what I always have Spawner UT 1 ppl.
Smit-UT
Can now check my old identity:With

D
Dmitriy Zhigunov 05.04.20

Rivnyanyn
and the second 94 was rocked because I thought that because 95 stopped falling bug toochi?