3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BleederHunt 05.04.20 10:41 pm

DooM Geforce GTX 660 (Doom (2016))

Tested the game on my old vidyuhi and was pleasantly surprised, below is the video from the computer on which I play. Also heard that someone run the game on low graphics, if there is such a write a review

Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
k
killycrok 05.04.20

BleederHunt
On what settings you play ?

B
BleederHunt 05.04.20

killycrok
the video was written, but Oh well, ultra textures, rest high

k
killycrok 05.04.20

BleederHunt
Drops below 30 ? I'm at work, GTX 560,8 GB RAM on high textures and the rest is also high, fps aged 23-48.
Reached the second complex, after the open of Mars...

B
BleederHunt 05.04.20

killycrok
no, not falling. do 40 holds without recording in heavy scenes, does not like idtech entry from nvidia

R
Roy jons 05.04.20

BleederHunt
And driver put a new one under doom?if you have a set with no problems there is a crash or something?? just at this 365.19 driver crashes and fps drops

D
DenRocket 05.04.20

On GTX 650 TI (1 Gb) even start don't even try!))

B
BleederHunt 05.04.20

Roy jons
Yes is the driver for the Duma, nothing has yet been flown and not buggy

R
Roy jons 05.04.20

BleederHunt
Tell me how these textures are transferred in the Duma, I also want them to ultra to put))

r
relonio 05.04.20

BleederHunt
Tell me, please, how many operatives do you have in the computer? I have 8 and for some reason crashes and says system not enough memory... video card I have as you, with 2 gigs! I do not understand what it is, love the app... Run on seven 64

B
BleederHunt 05.04.20

relonio
in the video, as it was written 6 gigs operatives I have. I have OS 10-I'm worth it, but with the 7th I don't tell che there, try a third party program to disable

b
bloomm 05.04.20

DenRich2013
Why not worth it ? it is at the level of the 560 ti

e
epolit_1 05.04.20

I have two GTX460 HAWK SLI prokticheski does not work (in the mode of alternative stroenie personnel, developed promise to update!) one pulls 25-40 fps sometimes up to 60! On medium with all effects, high reflection and particles! Rendering mode by default! Though sometimes long loads of texture! Vidyuhi for the gig!

e
epolit_1 05.04.20

relonio
The paging file add! As google's help! And it will work!

D
DooM_slash 05.04.20

6 GB of Opera, there is no possibility to increase up to 16 GB, because the dies are Opera are rare GTX 780 Ti - ultra for normal flight.
First impressions when you first start DooM ultra settings - it is possible more slowly, and so quickly.

B
BleederHunt 05.04.20

DooM_slash
the Mat Board doesn't allow to add?

D
DooM_slash 05.04.20

BleederHunt
Spoilergate P7H55-V allows you to set up to 16 GB, but only reads the old release of RAM two-way (location of memory chips).
On the website of the manufacturer of macplay compatibility dies at 4Gb time and miscalculated, as it is they (in China).
But so considered, even if from Moscow to order or take away, expensive to buy now the old Opera, if not her DooM is rules probably still pull the graphics card.

Once on the consoles stable 60 fps, you PC settings to reset rules to play on a slower PC.
Optimization of the DooM was very surprised and yet no patch no. You can also.
For this iD special thanks.

j
janis berzins 05.04.20

DenRich2013
not true it's even worth it the fps is about 30))