3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 05.04.20 10:42 pm

Is it worth it to buy? (Titan Quest)

I have this game not played and want to buy but I doubt

I want to ask those who played

Is it worth it to buy the incentive or it is not worth it to spend money on it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonXL1080 05.04.20

mazinily
Buy, the game is good, last year he released the re-release of the game, and in November of this year came Supplement Ragnarok...actually the game is very enjoyable, the incentive now 129r. original, no add-ons. If you love games like Diablo, take the theme of mythology in the game. Play 2 hours, if that will make the refund, but alternatively, to download the Repack, on trial games, and then decide to buy or not, to each his own, but I immediately bought it.

m
mazinily 05.04.20

DemonXL1080
It is better to buy

I understand the updates for it are still out and it is necessary each time repak pump

And can suddenly repak viruses fall who knows there

E
Emris_ua 05.04.20

mazinily wrote:
It is better to buy
Similarly - really liked the game (especially Titan Quest Immortal Throne, where you could store things and re-passing game to be used replacing with a new one) !!!

S
SemyStall 05.04.20

To buy definitely worth it. But that's about DLS Ragnarok forget. This is a slap in the face to the fans...

m
mazinily 05.04.20

SemyStall
alas, but my brother chose to buy another game

but there is an alternative can I earn bonuses and for 199 rubles to buy a key

vserovno it will not change anything

S
SoulWithin 05.04.20

Definitely buy it if the genre of game you like, then to the rest of you sure do not claim to be, the theme of mythology (Greek) perfectly fit into the game and opens it. About DLS Ragnarok not sure, but Immortal Throne is great. I do not think

D
Dassent 05.04.20

mazinily
In fact the second in its genre after Diablo,but the views are beautiful and the game itself fascinates with its beauty.Bleeding is quite common,many objects,artifacts,improvements(like runes and parts of animals).The bosses remembered,voiced dialogue(like everything). Titan quest anniversary edition should take ,but only not to take the Supplement Ragnarok,everything is bad if briefly.Despite the fun,where most are simply happy nezhdanchik in DLS.

m
mazinily 05.04.20

Dassent
well, I'll buy a key

and accumulate here bonus became easier, it is possible to perform the job

but in games of this genre I've played these The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing and Torchlight and of free the incentive she's the only one I did not like Path of Exile

M
Mr_POMAH 05.04.20

mazinily
Better buy Grim Dawn, a game from the same developers and on the same engine and more dynamic as it seems. TQ compared to her kind of boring.

D
Dassent 05.04.20

Mr_POMAH
I agree,but its bleak landscape it is second Titan.

E
Emris_ua 05.04.20

mazinily wrote:
well, I'll buy a key
and Torchlight
Let it be - the first Torchlight also passed more than a dozen times !!!