3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mircado 05.04.20 10:43 pm

To change her hairstyle. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

Actually the question is, how on PC to change the hairstyle and beard on"to shave?
As for the controller it is clear, that is what the clave is.
Went through the whole game, and then accidentally found out what it was -_-
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 05.04.20

Mircado
your theme have 4 ,the answer is not how ,only connect the controller to a PC or emulation .

B
BaLeFullPlayEr24 05.04.20

Mircado
something I haven't seen to my hair to beard, to remove/dress a hood - Yes, beard - no
playing with a gamepad

E
EsterlinG 05.04.20

BaLeFullPlayEr24
I'm still in the very first topic write how to change the hairstyle and beard
You go to the equipment, remove hood (optional) to remove a lock on a costume and hit Y (box PC) or the triangle or twist the mouse wheel. Then press the following button combination (while in the inventory menu, the easiest way to get a lock on Bayaka):
Curling:
R2+ triangle - beard/shaved
L2+ triangle - hair long/short
On the box (on a PC in the same way as kawamichi don't know):
RT+Y - the beard/clean-shaven
LT+Y - hair long/short

A
Altair4ik 05.04.20

EsterlinG
What would on your PC it is necessary to change the controller from Curling or Boxing to have or regular fit?

E
EsterlinG 05.04.20

Altair776
Compatible with any PC is suitable

A
Altair4ik 05.04.20

EsterlinG
Tried poke, did not work((

R
Ruslan Lutov 05.04.20

Go to the inventory
Remove the hood
Leads to the character the mouse and press ctrl + Z or shift + Z.
Rejoice!

V
Vyxyxol 05.04.20

Ruslan Luty
The theme was created prior TO 1.05. And you made a mistake, do not ctrl+shift, shift+z.

M
Monarh_I 05.04.20

I understand in version 1.10 all of this is not working? hood now on the side the icon is removed, but the beard and hair has or does not change, and with a gamepad too, sorry...

S
SPR1GGAN 05.04.20

Monarh_I
where kapushon have a beard with the haircut

M
Monarh_I 05.04.20

SPR1GGAN
I have no, there is only one icon, with a hood and everything!

V
Vyxyxol 05.04.20

Monarh_I
By Aya was found in the story?

M
Monarh_I 05.04.20

Muskrat
not yet) realized, it is necessary to meet her, right? and then there's too clever, Yes, literate, normally I can not explain, for to kill able)! Thanks for the tip, I'm there already)

S
SPR1GGAN 05.04.20

Monarh_I
table would be half an hour to play and go to the forum to find out why half of the features are not available when almost all of the modern games ,the first 2 hours it's almost the Intro /training .

M
Monarh_I 05.04.20

SPR1GGAN
from where do you know how many I played? so, for the future you! and learned something on the game because it is fun all on the game, and I want to know about it in advance! I meticulously researching the locations, nor as individuals, if only for a quick run! I just at this location where Aya spent 7 hours so I don't have to write to ask something, or not! and my advice to you, learn to write in the case, and not mumble! wanted to help, so do it clearly, explain, and teach how to play and what to ask! clearly explained to my friend?

b
baracus11 05.04.20

SPR1GGAN
What are the 2 hours, dude? I went from Siwa cash once you generate 15 hours :D Not to mention the way to Aye.

S
SPR1GGAN 05.04.20

Monarh_I
how do you even clearer to explain, I don't know ,this is the basic gaming experience ,if something is not on the initial stage ,as it should be ,judging by the commercials on the old forum and else ,therefore need to go further in the story ,if you went and saw that, Yes ,it is already possible to ask questions ,but when you have on the map only the first Loka in which you are taught to shoot a bow ,to use eagle ,no hidden blade ,here you can see the attraction that this location for training ,and the fact that you're there every flower sniffed at it no one cares ,it was about the story quest .

M
Monarh_I 05.04.20

SPR1GGAN
again to people... I want to help, write available, clearly! you asked for help, not how to play, and God forbid, how to live! and Yes, my business in the game, I want all the flowers to sniff, I will! you could just write, the ability to change the beards and hairstyle will appear after meeting Aya, and everything! that's how it is, buddy)

S
SPR1GGAN 05.04.20

Monarh_I
in the first post I wrote that I still have it ,it was further clear that you're just not reached this point ,I described my opinion about your post ,and the point of my message to like those was less ,when people on every little thing climb to the forum

When you're in the second assassin played ,too, on the forum went to ask where the sword and the suit ?here the same situation .

M
Monarh_I 05.04.20

SPR1GGAN
I just figeyu with people like you! on the forum it's a miracle that people would communicate, help each other! no words with this idiocy... and that such questions were not, why not to write such nonsense as you write, but just needed to write, as I wrote above, and ALL questions would have disappeared themselves, isn't it?