3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SA Pr0 06.04.20 04:18 pm

GTA: LCS Mobile (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

Buy the game: iTunes Store | Google Play
N
N69 06.04.20

Veenine
Card games, models, bugs with the PS2 version moved.

You speak as if you play only on normal ported it :)
In past games was a normal streaming system playing cards, and in LCS and VCS map loaded large blocks. Hence podragivanija even on top iOS devices.

G
GTAman 06.04.20

N69
Card games
And what is the differences from the PSP version?

a
alik12345 06.04.20

In General, version 1.7 (with fix ) doesn't work either. The menu launches but the game itself is no longer (after one second I) ((((

N
N69 06.04.20

alik12345
Try again it http://gtaforums.com/topic/842830-gta-liberty-city-stories-android-black-screen-problem/

Veenine
The lighting is better on the PS2

T
Toreno 06.04.20

hi guys
by the way, what phone on the highest setting works well? I have from time to time fps drops cheto :(

a
alik12345 06.04.20

N69
Try again it
as I understand it I suggest just to install Google Play Music" in the end I it didn't help or I did not understand what they were offering ))

And another thing noticed that when you search Google Play result sees.
This is because of the problematic release of the game or something ?

N
N69 06.04.20

Veenine
http://gtaforums.com/topic/766497-changes-between-psp-and-ps2/
Great comparison between the PSP and PS2.

alik12345

And another thing noticed that when you search Google Play result sees.
This is because of the problematic release of the game or something ?
Well, it means the game has a real problem with Mali devices. Wait for patch or shaman with GLtools.

G
GTAman 06.04.20

N69
Great comparison between the PSP and PS2.
Thank you. Meanwhile, I tried version 1.8 — crashes when you start a new game/sequel. Tellingly, after took it, put 1.7 back, too, first flew (scale load not reached before the end), then rebooted the phone, the next two attempts, the flights were during the initial cutscenes. And then the game began to run like it was before installing version 1.8. Do not understand how a temporary installation of this version can affect, and the coincidence is unlikely to be written off.

N
Nikined 06.04.20

How many in-game cut/simplified/not completed compared to the PS versions?

L
Liimert 06.04.20

Likened
Crooked port. Some of the texture was taken from a fan-made mod for GTA 3. Easier to play the PS2 or PSP version.

N
Nikined 06.04.20

Imperator233
And games items? Here in the GTA sun, for example, cut aiming for the machine gun, you cannot punch on the run (misses), no sitting, one mission walked on the halfway. That's about kind of a lapse?

L
Liimert 06.04.20

Likened
There is. For example, in the extra missions selling cars Car Salesman instead of the 10 levels there are only 6. But, most of all, it's not omission and simplify, in order not to sit for hours and pass this mission.