3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleksandr Shkrinda 04.09.19 04:10 pm

Pirates or license? What would you choose and why?

I personally buy the licensed versions of the game, because you get a clean game which is the latest version. But the games are expensive, especially if you are studying in school and you are from a wealthy family. So here you can see the obvious plus pirate games.
Which version you choose and whether you are ready to pay for games?
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 04.09.19

Yes, as you can already this question to procrastinate?!
Every day, the fruit of this subject by all and Sundry...
Solicitada. No explanation:)

k
kenshun 04.09.19

Previously he was a pirate,but after I bought one I could not resist from buying other

M
MrWorld 04.09.19

This topic is so beaten, why else would these produce?
As the saying goes to each his own

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

Oleksandr Skrinda wrote:
But the games are expensive, especially if you are studying in school and you are from a wealthy family. So here you can see the obvious plus pirate games.
thanks cap

When as. When to buy, when to download. Old - rock, sometimes in the finished Assembly, etc. On the circumstances.
If the new game is tied with some systems mandatory activation (online) with each run, it feil, better repak swing. Example: the series of GTA, starting with the fourth...

Another point: pirates, too, can buy for the money, and you can download for free 8)
But it most likely refers to the past (century). Discs (pirated Assembly etc) that was sold by hucksters on the street and even in stores. Remember? Well, someone should probably remember that time ))
piraadipartei Assembly, bought from hands:

lichenization game, the original, shorter. From the store:

T
Tiger Goose 04.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
And bought pirated discs from the fact that the license would not get it. It was not even as such, digital distribution and the Internet, generally speaking, it was not all smooth. And license disks at the time were spread much less than a pirate. That is, in fact, it was the only way to see a particular game.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.09.19

Fig knows. I've always been a pyro but all the same have bought 9 games started since August, when I was cubil my Vimy for Deus ex -MD on utrom place after he of the Witcher and call of Cthulhu
Today I get drunk in the trash and bought a card strategy sniper well type about the second world war where the cyper play and decided to ponostalgirovat and remember the good old days so I bought a del'ta force 2 real boy understand Yes? but if not then go back to tartarary well, even today I bought this Green elephant 2D Hey don't ask me why Right?

A

Tiger Goose
Yes, I agree. And if the citizen did everything exactly according to the law, could not at all matter what to play 8)

W
Wolfenstein 04.09.19

I don't need games that want Internet connection and mandatory installation of a thread sort of curve softiny type steam which today is and tomorrow your account there especially for Dengi

B
BattleEffect 04.09.19

Bought the license GTA4,but there is always a lag.Although all went well.
Download the pirates and the it everything is fine.

FIRST, YOU NEED TO BE A PIRATE! And then land rat! Ohohohoho of labadee!

P
PolaC1 04.09.19

It all depends on the budget and platform, namely : play on ps4, and they are all very expensive, so I just have to download pirates on the PC, and feel of course there are exceptions (the demo), but from piratek there is a real benefit (the government forces)

s
saa0891 04.09.19

If you really like the game then why not thank the developers for their work,and if it is another game with a very large amount of content like Fallout,TES,the Witcher 3 etc. so it still eliminates a very large hemorrhoid with the patch.

L
Lavuer 04.09.19

to saa0891
I agree. In my case, is Goti the Witcher 3.

K
Kamred 04.09.19

I chose the license. Its advantages are that you get a full working version and support the developers with money. The downside is that can Supplement and will have to pay.)
My piracy is only in movies and TV series and listening to music.)

A

Kamred wrote:
My piracy is only in movies and TV series and listening to music.)
Only here it is not piracy, but just.. well.. just action ) for Example, if you bought the book in the store, gave it to someone, you (and he) pirate? No. The pirate gets the money for the work of others, and so you just picked up a copy, the price is de facto zero.

R
Russian_Lawyer 04.09.19

license, since playing games is already small, mostly web - based, so pirate to me has lost relevance and is not solid already

D
Daidjer 04.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
The pirate gets the money for the work of others, and so you just picked up a copy, the price is de facto zero.
Do you like head? Any pirate, any money received.
Yeah. You have bought and your friend is playing your copy, not a pirate. )))))) Then I, shaking repak you know that I have already paid other gamers, and I no, not a pirate. I am so allowed to play. )))
It turns out, as you say, so, just picked up a copy, the price is de facto zero. ))))

G
GG4 04.09.19

This is the same as to ask about the rubber woman alive and that is better. The result is the same, the feeling is radically different.

A

Daidjer wrote:
Then I, shaking repak you know that I have already paid other gamers, and I no, not a pirate. I am so allowed to play. )))
Well? All well said, and laughter is good 8)
If there are arguments, at least bring them, so I was wondering what you have in mind )

f
falsh777 04.09.19

Given the obscurantism around only the pirates.

GG4 wrote:
This is the same as to ask about the rubber woman alive and that is better
It's the same if you compare the feeling you got free or not.
Spoiler takes that experienced

s
singularity2016 04.09.19

Is there a third option?