3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
keysee 06.04.20 04:19 pm

Gaming laptops. The pros and cons.

Gaming laptops. The pros and cons. Alternative PC or expensive and useless toy? Colleagues who use/used gaming laptops? I did two years ago moved from PC to gaming laptops - happy as an elephant))
47 Comments
Sort by:
B
Black Hypper one 06.04.20

SchA games will be released between 2014 and 2015 will see how the laptop would roar. PC percent and the card can be replaced and the Laptop can not. And vodyanoe cooling is not here yet.

k
keysee 06.04.20

Hypper Black one

It is possible to change, why not? Percent - as two fingers, with videhoe more difficult - the vendor probably needs to be the same - but also not a fact, so...)
Why to roar it!? The 800 series from Nvidia is already in the series, there are 880 in SLI will give a heat hoo.
My GTX 770M for ALL current toys enough for the eyes!

B
Black Hypper one 06.04.20

Then norms. And yet to my computer 6-9 screens you can put servers to connect to. If only for games laptop take what is good in this case.

k
keysee 06.04.20

Hypper Black one
Well look at MSI's Matrix Display is the chip - without dances with a tambourine 4 screen (well, including the display of the laptop). Was recently at the presentation of the new line of GPUs from Nvidia - there's guys from Gaijin is such a stand dazzled on the basis of MSI-shnogo of the laptop. Seki here http://cs619930.vk.me/v619930365/127a/rM7p9kOPxro.jpg

In General, with the laptop in cafe - wanted on the couch sprawled..wanted the kitchen dragged - and anywhere you can play!

k
keysee 06.04.20

Hypper Black one
Che I have not seen the Laptop.
But those like laptop? http://ru.msi.com/product/nb/GT60_2PC_Dominator_3K_Edition.html#overview
in my opinion a majority of the PCs kicking in the soup)

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

too expensive and too weak
I've only seen one decent laptop for 120+kilorubley there were 2 mobile 6990. how is it able to be there but no idea of specs.
I would kind of money would be better than the normal system unit would gather.
with a gaming laptop is the heaviest thing that warms my pants. there is a mobile GPU. those are not the type to Wake up 780 through cocks to shove and 3 battery hang in there mobile chip is the coolest can be compared only to that of middle EDN. at the same time in the game notbuy always a huge resolution so that the drain is complete. this is a hurdy-gurdy without a network to work, except that 40 minutes. the meaning of mobility...
Yes, and that will notch in the subway or associna on max at 1080 p ж690 almost in the butt 40-50 fps. and there still need a good CPU etc...
I would want to take to work with BE3 SDK and I have the 650m there artifacts (but that's my problem) and 20 fps min.
and 870м think will be average and the same 20 fps lol. enough 3D stamps start with configurations normal coma for the same money compare.
so for gaming and 3D in the GPU acceleration does not fit. only traces and SPU operations.

k
keysee 06.04.20

MunchkiN 616

Well firstly using obladayuschyy the stand is not scary. Put on his knees and Rubis. Second to the content with maximum productivity of course need to connect the charger (it is about 180 Watts applicable to MSI). To obtain 35-50/60 to 120 FPS in BF4 on high/medium settings with my such as mobile Core i5 and 770M can be easy. The same 35-40 playable and even very. Plus also the fact that you can always bore to the other Beers on the couch at night, you can move freely around the apartment, the city, in the shit, around the world. It weighs 3.5 kg on average (that's high end powerful class). It is not half a ton. If you choose a machine with SLI graphics - it generally does not surrender to the desktop. Except in price. Yes, it's expensive. But you don't feel tied to the chair, you're absolutely free. And of course the vast sea of buns and fishechek from the vendor. the same MSI matrix Display steel series keyboard with backlit (!), killer double shot (lan, wifi) to reduce ping, any subscription for anti-virus software, bonus games in the box, and so on.Design! no money for the crazy Lambo? take a crazy laptop! Alienware from Dell - just space! Senior notes in the line of MSI ? Brutally to the bone! Yes, a lot of advantages. I to what time he was a wild supporter of PC. Not understand people buying laptops. Now the laptop is almost equal in performance with a PC, so you can take and need. Once take - fall in love for life.

s
saa0891 06.04.20

MSI GT70 2PE Dominator Pro

http://www.ixbt.com/portopc/msi/msi-gt70-2pe.shtml

Alienware 18 (A18-7556)

http://www.ixbt.com/portopc/dell/alienware-18.shtml

n
nikita2112 06.04.20

As for me, a gaming laptop is a waste of money. Dear, weak, hot, with a small screen. And if it is an external monitor to connect, then why do we need it? Then it is better to take PC.

k
keysee 06.04.20

nikita2112
Yes, I post the above flow advantages called. The first and most obvious - freedom of movement! You have no idea how it is happy to collapse on the couch with the laptop on my knees!)

saa0891
Well, I do not think that MSI have gone far..Although Alienware is the legislator is obvious. As the S class Mercedes among the cars - all of his chips later years appear on ordinary cars

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

keysee
here even those beeches which led comrade saa0891 it's pathetic. metro, as I said the fps is below 25 and playable in 3D Marche funny result. there should е30000 and there е12000 those he walked with the brakes. 880M and there is much much steeper like.
I doubt that beech is able to pull of games at max in the near future.

great PC for me as well Kama is not tied to one place or another. pitch can be connected to the TV and take the g-pad and the system unit does not come up. and so it is santolina logic. the same can be done with a mouse radiolabel or just take the led mouse (TK laser on tissue twitches) keyboard such that the palm is placed and will unfold on the chair or on the couch and the computer is 10 meters standing.
the only thing that is possible in an MMO zadrotit to sit on unease with his pants down with a laptop on his knees and there zadrotit. only need a daily supply of food and water was. well, Yes you can take it with you, but in the den of muggers in the hour of grief and sincere songs I would camera 70-90k rubles would carry was gone.
and to play with the keyboard of the laptop is not too comfortable and TK it close to the screen. those prone not to play only half-sitting. but do not forget about the bickering back.
and as has been said more peripherals to connect but then loses mobility. I though the movie looked.

n
nikita2112 06.04.20

keysee
Maybe for some it pros, not for me.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.04.20

keysee
Settings laid out on which to play.And preferably,a pair of three-game screenshots with FPS
Holy shit,80кило:
http://www.regard.ru/catalog/?query=MSI+GT70+2PE+Dominator+Pro
It's not quite the one that saa0891
posted.

s
saa0891 06.04.20

If the topic is of course possible to buy a gaming laptop,I have now already quite old MSI GT60,but I want to say that they (laptops) will never replace the desktop version (the tech who buy a new laptop for gaming must be ready that he will give the desktop version),as we can see in the reviews even the laptop for 150 pieces (agree rather not small amount) is not able to produce the quality that is on desktops,they will always concede and will cost naturally more expensive because of mobile,another negative point is the cooling,it is impossible to make a good (again compared to a desktop) in such a small package,especially if there are two vidyahi.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 06.04.20

Yes, You are crazy, this is the laptop to push:
32 GB DDR3-1600, 8 GB GDDR5, 3SSD SanDisk SD6SF1M128G (RAID 0, a total volume of 384 GB)
And about the laptops 18.4 inch, I never heard of. And there will need time to think, what to bend to allocate to the SSD, since the amount left not only the budgetary capacity of 1 TB.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

VITYA_KOLYADENK
basic hard 5400 which is about mines around the notebook terribly brakes by the way
but on the SDD widely 128 gig of swap and under dB lyapota will
but for games it has no value
Yes is hard for beech 10,000 Rev min.

V

MunchkiN 616
Well, Yes. When hard 80 gig me load the save game Gothic 3 for a long time had.
PS. RAID 1 on SSD seems to be how expensive and without benefit? Or effect for rich people possible?

M
MunchkiN 616 06.04.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
have you Drupal to the V-world load. with RAID SSD, you get an advantage you'll see.

me load the save game Gothic 3 for a long time had.
Gothic boot using CPUs and map CPU. the game itself weighs little as he saves. I don't remember what it is long loaded. although some do not believe that I have Skyrim without mods loaded in a few seconds. and there was a simple Samsung 7200 1TB and 500 gig separately under Windows.

V

MunchkiN 616
I had a 80 GB laptop 5400, and percents - Core T2050.

k
keysee 06.04.20

Den-z2011

I will lay out mandatory. 80-120 gives on the average in Shanghai at 1920X1080, there are 45 sags, but in the bitter mixes with the smoke, explosions, revolucionary, etc., On high and ultra below 27 well, in fact the meat is not falling, on average, 35-45.

I do not argue that the desktop is a better option for games. well, it's just a completely different class of devices. guys, it's like a Lambo with the F1 to compare. Machines are completely different, built for different purposes. I do suggest that this topic not to plant holivar about PC vs. The laptop and the laptop to discuss. Believe me there not in the money business. If I have the opportunity to take laptop gaming over 55 pieces and still upgrade it for 10-15, then certainly for the money, I such a beast desktop collect, with all the consequences SLI, RAID0 SSDS, and other amenities. Let's talk about the laptops let's talk.