3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GamerBro 06.04.20 04:19 pm

How to remove bukovany car out of the garage (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good day! Downloaded update 1.30
Because it is played at 1.27 and 1.28 that there was a mod to Scan the next-gen. And now the developers added to the game. Was bought only one Scania of fashion in the early versions of the game. The game can't even define what kind of car and when I want to sell the game worse.

Where is the file which defines the tracks that are in the campaign or how to remove this buggy, the only car which even a normal Scan can not buy because the game crash?
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
POSTAL_VL 06.04.20

GamerBro
I understand that you have just removed the mod? Because right now very rarely do the tracks that replace the default.
If so, try again with the mod to supply, sell the truck, and then remove the mod

B
BlackJoni 06.04.20

I just sold,without installing the mod back,the main thing then any action to take,and to leave the game.

b
b6611 06.04.20

GamerBro
Definitely need to transfer to another truck (or buy new), and then to sell the buggy. After the sale don't forget to sign up and leave the game (reboot).

B
BlackJoni 06.04.20

Exactly,exactly!

G
GamerBro 06.04.20

Bought a new truck, Purcell at him, made a new save, I go to a garage to sell a car, click on it and the game crash =(

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 06.04.20

GamerBro
return mod,then go into a saved game which was with this truck,sell it and get out of the game. come and buy who in the game.

G
GamerBro 06.04.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I can't sell! The game crashes before I have time to click Sell click

B
BlackJoni 06.04.20

Throw someone your profiles,let see what I can do

d
deboshik 06.04.20

GamerBro
go back to the old version of ets2 1.27 or 1.28 sell that bench,you sit on something like a Volvo,take the mod on the next scan,save.Upgrade to the ets 2 v.1.30.19 and get back the old profile

G
GamerBro 06.04.20

deboshik
So almost did.
And in fact, I was sitting on the Volvo.
Downloaded 1.28 found the saving with this machine, installed NextGen mod Scania sold the car and peresecheniya. Went back at 1.30 all tried. Bhagavandas no car and can go to the dealership

Thanks to all who helped! =D

j
jurok78 06.04.20

I have also this problem profile severe Russia the garage is a DAF 105 and I can't seem to sell it:the game crashes when I build the mouse.see installed mod DAF crawler and then the mod removed,I tried to download this mod and put it in the game but to no avail, still the flight and left.....

G
GamerBro 06.04.20

jurok78
Yes Yes it was

G
GamerBro 06.04.20

Still guys, there is a mod ultra_realistic_physic_mod_v4.2_final with him if you choose any scan, the game crash. Well then he and the old mod

d
dr.gerero-2014 06.04.20

GamerBro If you want the rest of us left the truck in the garage do the following.Disable all mods in the game go into the game and not take away the right truck then save and come out And the next time you log again plug fashion.But in fashion the physics in the manifest fill compatible_versions[]: 1.30.* # below is just what it says above but }

G
GamerBro 06.04.20

Dr. gerero-2014
Thank you for podskazal at the expense of physics. But contagion archive with a password and I can't edit =(

r
romariokz 06.04.20

GamerBro
Let's archive, I Respray.

r
romariokz 06.04.20

GamerBro
Take it.
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/KZag/byZPLJVdY

d
dr.gerero-2014 06.04.20

GamerBro
But not for that :). So in the manifest any mod can pereprodaet to new versions and not wait until someone out there peripishit :)

G
GamerBro 06.04.20

romariokz
Whoa! Thank you very much! How did you get the password? =)

r
romariokz 06.04.20

GamerBro
Special settings for this purpose.
Download it here: https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=192120