3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro100be3yh4uk 06.04.20 04:20 pm

Cave in Siwa translated from plates by Leila. (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

When we the second time of the simulation, we are given the opportunity to climb through the cave and we can find a sign and we immediately translate it, so if anyone found the cave of which is said in the translated signs. Here's a screen , but it is not filled with the theme http://funkyimg.com/i/2yT1N.png
16 Comments
Sort by:
W
Winnie-the-Pooh 06.04.20

Interesting. Another question: out of the animus you can get out unplanned?

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 06.04.20

Winnie-the-Pooh
But I don't know....

m
meagarry 06.04.20

Winnie-the-Pooh
Yes, sort of. in the menu (where the map, equipment etc.) d-pad up hold necessary, as far as I remember.

J
James_Mails 06.04.20

Winnie-the-Pooh
can. I think the inventory is lower right button to exit the animus. I don't remember exactly

N
NDes 06.04.20

In the lower right corner.
Spoiler

R
Roy jons 06.04.20

NDes
this problem I have opened all sorts of bomb smoke fire written you hold down the button 4 and select I pinch and nothing happens will not prompt in what a problem?

N
NDes 06.04.20

Roy jons
Also in the beginning did not understand, most likely after the patch fixed, and the menu of the equipment press tool and there you can set what you need

R
Roy jons 06.04.20

NDes
thanks I wonder when the patch will be delivered

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 06.04.20

Roy jons
NDes
James_Mails
Let their problems will create a theme and will be there to discuss, then I want to see the answer to the question you have asked.

W
Winnie-the-Pooh 06.04.20

meagarry
James_Mails
NDes
Thanks, I will try.

V
Vir-2-0z 06.04.20

Pro100be3yh4uk
Bro, found the answer to this question?
I have all the Siwa break in the East - can't find ...

V
Vyxyxol 06.04.20

Pro100be3yh4uk
Hotep cave is the same cave in which Leila's present is.
Spoiler

S
SPR1GGAN 06.04.20

Muskrat
well ,Yes, logical)
given that this cave is still on the map not as marked ,it's just weird that obelisk in the cave ,talking about the same cave in which he installed a little confusing .

b
baracus11 06.04.20

SPR1GGAN
Who ever said that in the plate talking about the same cave? Firstly it is not that East, the second is extremely stupid.

S
SPR1GGAN 06.04.20

baracus11
aheads in naesm time you don't have maps ,they give you a hint How to find this cave in the past and follow these tips it is possible to find the cave that is not so East when you need to go East from Siwa?

b
baracus11 06.04.20

SPR1GGAN
When I teleported to Siwa (right in center), East (in-game compass) about up and to the right. The word this is not the first time I noticed the strange behavior of the compass. Was svetochek which is also the direction pointed out quite strange, there is something about the abandoned temple near Letopolis. There direction was at 90 degrees is incorrect. I even started to think that the letters are confusing, but no.
And regarding the record on the plate. Well, except that she previously was not in this cave, at the time of writing of the text. And then it turned out there. But why?