3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadik kirov 06.04.20 04:24 pm

please tell me (War Thunder)

What you enter combat, so no bots.
10 Comments
Sort by:
f
folen1987 06.04.20

But they bother you? A couple of their pieces on the map.

V
Vadik kirov 06.04.20

folen1987
like, all the time either 2 on 2 or 4na4 all. The other bots

A
Anna Bogdanova 06.04.20

no bots as there is not , there is very little smilei their th you extra LMI or experience ?

m
mercenary379 06.04.20

Vadik Kirov
You're one of the bots,it seems!

T
TURBURETKA 06.04.20

In my opinion it is better to play with bots, nerves much less spend than with randomized that sometimes the enemy in an emphasis do not see.

f
folen1987 06.04.20

Vadik Kirov
like 2 on 2 or 4na4????? In arcade, 15 in the team....! I don't know where you play 2 on 2?

D
Dr.Schmeisser 06.04.20

People but what the hell, why not change the size and angle of the labels???
It bugs just me, or have all so now???

P
Poster7373 06.04.20

Hello! downloaded war thunder, I can not go in the tanks! always comes only in the planes! how to switch between branches of the military? I rocked just for the tank battles!

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 06.04.20

Poster7373
You for example see that the game is unfriendly to newcomers. It explains nothing, just have to figure it out for itself. This immediately should alert, I think. Later you will realize that the blatant disregard for players is evident in everything, not only in the interface.
As for tanks, you run out until you are robbed. Gaijin is a Scam. But if you still decide to try, then in any case do not invest money. Read my memories:

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/war_thunder/ot_lyubvi_do_nenavisti_odin_god_proschanie_s_war_thunder-197377/
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/war_thunder/6_prichin_pobudivshih_menya_udalit_war_thunder-177166/

i
insel260 06.04.20

Poster7373
See open studies, there look for tanks or planes.
Can the bottom panel, to configure fast transition (1 team will be for the tanks, 2 aircraft).
And don't listen to all the idiots, the game is good, just whose hands are the curves, and they cry and drive at the game.