3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Feliks-ks-ks 06.04.20 04:24 pm

Outdated video driver (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

So I went like this to the game, it started me IMHO and says that the video driver obsolete, although they are now I have the latest version, checked by accessing the site invidia, from there actually rocked, so hence the question, what I have lag the game, and says that the video driver out of date? Anyone know how to resolve this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingBaby 06.04.20

Feliks-ks-ks
wrote that but after updating the drivers the sign was gone ..

N
Niikas2011 06.04.20

Remove the wood and install new . Can help .

V
Viktuariy 06.04.20

the exact same crap,nothing helps...

M
MadONYX 06.04.20

Cargo
The wood needs to be removed completely with the help of special programs. Can someone please clean.

p
pere20 06.04.20

Cargo
Sometimes games with the New drivers are playing worse than the old, and even if there is a nVidia game settings, that too often spoils the game settings. I practiced this method, but had to give up and now no problems. Games - Skyrim, Stalker, Sims 3 and 4.. .

V
Viktuariy 06.04.20

pere20
and so it proved,with the updated driver did not want to work all my games. I had to put the old driver.

p
pere20 06.04.20

Cargo
This is because games are created sooner than come out with new drivers or new graphics cards are released, so some games when you install them, and evaluate Your equipment reported that unknown video card because in her list such a card was not yet, it's new. Here is the problem.

V
Viktuariy 06.04.20

pere20
As it turns out,do not update the video driver to continue to play with the current? Or in the long term they stabilize?

p
pere20 06.04.20

Cargo
In principle, it should be stabilized, may have some settings to change. Once updated the driver, playing Skyrim, decided to put the code, and I have the font in one strip, the text does not distinguish, has decided to increase the font, but looked for permission, I have a standard resolution monitor of 1920 x 1080 and is 3840 x 2160. and it plays (a 120 Hz monitor and two graphics cards), nVidia here and set up my computer, Thank her!.
Spoiler